Join for free
Page 23 of 28 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 > Last »
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 07:41 PM

Re: Should Madeleine McCann's parents accept blame?

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
@caricature

If you prefer to believe the fictional account of a discredited corrupt policeman- a man who wrote a book in order to cash in on a families tragedy.
-That is your choice

I have no interest in malicious gossip and speculation from sanctimonious internet sleuths .
Would that be the book and documentary which the judge in the McCann V Amaral damages trial said were based on proven facts and are documented as such.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 10:44 PM

There were no proven facts .
It was libelous fiction which is why the McCanns were awarded a large sum in damages and the book was banned from sale.
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...o-amaral-trial
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 11:19 PM

There were no proven facts .
It was libelous fiction which is why the McCanns were awarded a large sum in damages and the book was banned from sale.
Subject to appeal.
So the judge was wrong and you are right,84 proven facts have a look.
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 11:27 PM

I know that I am going against the majority on the subject but I think the McCanns showed such disregard for their children alone in a strange place and I dont know why their child got more help monetary and otherwise than any other missing child. also they court publicity and by doing so should expect people to have their own opinion on what happend that night I just have a gut feeling that they have not told all of the truth of what happend that night. and if people think this is McCann bashing well im sorry but I am entitled to my opinion. I have no evidence to substantiate my opinion but my gut felling is there all the same
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Subject to appeal.
So the judge was wrong and you are right,84 proven facts have a look.
No thanks.
If you have facts I suggest you give them to the appropriate authorities.
caricature
Devon,England.

28-02-2016, 11:36 PM

No thanks.
If you have facts I suggest you give them to the appropriate authorities.
Ah so you make judgements with out any facts.
The proven facts I speak of came from a judge in a civil trial.
namely.

a matéria de prova,

27. and 28. Proved that the facts referred to in the book, in the interview do Correio da Manhã and in the documentary concerning the investigation are mostly facts that occurred and are documented in that investigation.
Seems you need to revisit your idea of a troll.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-02-2016, 11:39 PM

Not interested.
And nor are the appropriate authorities .
caricature
Devon,England.

28-02-2016, 11:40 PM

Not interested.
The truth is unpalatable is it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-02-2016, 11:42 PM

The truth is that amateur internet sleuths are just that amateurs.
With a good helping of self righteousness cruelty thrown in.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2016, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by tina ->
I know that I am going against the majority on the subject but I think the McCanns showed such disregard for their children alone in a strange place and I dont know why their child got more help monetary and otherwise than any other missing child. also they court publicity and by doing so should expect people to have their own opinion on what happend that night I just have a gut feeling that they have not told all of the truth of what happend that night. and if people think this is McCann bashing well im sorry but I am entitled to my opinion. I have no evidence to substantiate my opinion but my gut felling is there all the same
I agree with you... on all the points you raised. Well said.

Page 23 of 28 « First < 13 21 22 23 24 25 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top