Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 09:21 PM

Re: Last to post wins

There are so many stones left unturned by all the ramblers on this thread.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 09:23 PM

Respect to all Biddies in walking boots.

And, all the old geezers who don Aprons.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2019, 11:13 PM

Keep an eye out fellas, the Yank has returned and may slink in here shortly....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Keep an eye out fellas, the Yank has returned and may slink in here shortly....
Miss whiplash or Mr farty Pants?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Respect to all Biddies in walking boots.

And, all the old geezers who don Aprons.
Or both.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-07-2019, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Apart from now!
That was then, not now.

Thing is, men are never wrong but in the end they have to pretend to be just to calm the situation, sort of take one for the team but not just one.... several thousand over a lifetime.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-07-2019, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Dongles - you are dripping water everywhere. Just because you had an unscheduled shower doesn't mean to say you can splash everything in sight - even if you do smell the sweeter for it!

Be off with you!!
I suppose I do smell slightly better but I'm always on poo duty anyway.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That was then, not now.

Thing is, men are never wrong but in the end they have to pretend to be just to calm the situation, sort of take one for the team but not just one.... several thousand over a lifetime.
"Take one for the team" you must be joking!
All i see on the political threads is a bunch of men arguing & trying to win. That is why a lady has to make the odd intelligent post!
On LTP, you men do tend to stick together..... but that is because the losing side always believe there is safety in numbers.

The ladies know better... and that is why they sit sipping their wine, practising for the final VICTORY party!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2019, 12:20 PM

A late Good Day to you lovely people (not the men of course).

My apologies for neglecting my duty in assisting you ladies, but I can see we almost have Vtory over those males now.

I call them 'males' because they are not very manly are they, so doesn't seem right calling them 'men.'

No doubt that awful Yorkshire pud will be nosing in shortly whilst lurking in a layby somewhere, idling the time away and drinking cold coffee from a flask. He should be working harder so as to earn more money for us.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

30-07-2019, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
"Take one for the team" you must be joking!
All i see on the political threads is a bunch of men arguing & trying to win. That is why a lady has to make the odd intelligent post!
On LTP, you men do tend to stick together..... but that is because the losing side always believe there is safety in numbers.

The ladies know better... and that is why they sit sipping their wine, practising for the final VICTORY party!
aah so there's more of us then.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top