Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 05:59 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Elite ladies yes, but what about you lot? Elite and ladies aren't words I'd associate with you wimmin.

I rest my case Judsy.

You have only succeeded in proving exactly what we thought. You poor, unworldly males are unable to recognise 'Class' when it is standing right in front of your nose.
So being the intelligent, kindly souls we are, we have delved into the curriculums, and found something totally suitable.

We will make gentlemen of you yet.

(Heaven help the tutor though).

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 09:06 PM

Evening all. Will be home shortly to resume my guard duties, then watch out.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 09:13 PM

Hey Mups - I am off to make some hot chocolate - might add a slug of brandy or whiskey - or both - and a handful of marshmallows. Would you like some?

It may not keep those pesky men out - but it would fortify us for dealing with them!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2019, 09:57 PM

Evening all. Will be home shortly to resume my guard duties, then watch out.

Away with yer, man.
Go and get your Chinese and leave us be.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-09-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hey Mups - I am off to make some hot chocolate - might add a slug of brandy or whiskey - or both - and a handful of marshmallows. Would you like some?

It may not keep those pesky men out - but it would fortify us for dealing with them!

Ooh yummy, I'm putting me coat on as we speak.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

05-09-2019, 10:28 PM

By the way ladies, want some good news?

I managed to sneak in when the Dongle family were out with Murtagh today, and I have nicked his laptop.
I didn't have time to sabotage it as they were just coming back along the road, so I just nicked it instead.

We won't be seeing him until he grovels, repents, and takes us all for an expensive meal somewhere. Then, and only then, might I consider giving it back.

I shall get Judd's when he's at work next, too.

Hahahahahahahahaha ...... did that sound a nice evil cackle?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
By the way ladies, want some good news?

I managed to sneak in when the Dongle family were out with Murtagh today, and I have nicked his laptop.
I didn't have time to sabotage it as they were just coming back along the road, so I just nicked it instead.

We won't be seeing him until he grovels, repents, and takes us all for an expensive meal somewhere. Then, and only then, might I consider giving it back.

I shall get Judd's when he's at work next, too.

Hahahahahahahahaha ...... did that sound a nice evil cackle?
More of a hysterical female who's got no chance of winning if you ask me.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2019, 05:38 AM

More of a hysterical female who's got no chance of winning if you ask me.
Never underestimate the determination of a woman on a mission, Judd !!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-09-2019, 11:17 AM

Exactly, Tabs, these men know nothing - zilch, about women.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

06-09-2019, 12:32 PM

Right, I've done the rounds sprinkling my wisdom on the other threads and am now here to disabuse you wimmin of any thoughts that any of you lot could be the LTP. You won't.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top