Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 11:29 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Oh Gawd, looks like we could be stuck with you, sprawling on our sofa with until next week then.

We'd better find you plenty of jobs to do then - my extension roof would be a good place to start.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 11:44 PM

Sprawling? No chance - hoping to finish the gardening off if the weather stays as it's been today. Here's a thought - I could send you all my grass cuttings for your extension - instant thatched roof. You'll be the envy of all your neighbours and add value to your home as it will look like a cosy cottage.

I'm too good to you, I really am.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Sprawling? No chance - hoping to finish the gardening off if the weather stays as it's been today. Here's a thought - I could send you all my grass cuttings for your extension - instant thatched roof. You'll be the envy of all your neighbours and add value to your home as it will look like a cosy cottage.

I'm too good to you, I really am.

What a brilliant idea. It gets rid of your grass cuttings and helps Mups out at the same time. Come to think of it, I have some grass cuttings too.... and some leaves and some rubble, some old scraps of plasterboard, some bags of coal dust, some shopping trolleys, some asbestos, some nuclear waste........

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a brilliant idea. It gets rid of your grass cuttings and helps Mups out at the same time. Come to think of it, I have some grass cuttings too.... and some leaves and some rubble, some old scraps of plasterboard, some bags of coal dust, some shopping trolleys, some asbestos, some nuclear waste........

I'm sure that she will welcome your contribution but I'm not so sure about the nuclear waste, we don't want any harm to come to her neighbours.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 11:24 AM

I'm sure that she will welcome your contribution but I'm not so sure about the nuclear waste, we don't want any harm to come to her neighbours.
Oh blimey, how thoughtless of me.... ...... perhaps we can convince her to move in with Twink?

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

12-09-2019, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh blimey, how thoughtless of me.... ...... perhaps we can convince her to move in with Twink?

Have you taken leave of your senses? Apart from the fact she doesn't know where North is, it will bring her closer to la Maison Judd. Better to get Twink to move in with her, then not only will it create a new southerner it will get rid of a Lancastrian at the same time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 02:37 PM

Oh, you men are so twisted and bad, and you are getting worse by the day.

We are applying for jobs as your post ladies y'know, that would be fun, then we can put all manner of revolting things through your doors each day, I'd love that.

Tabs or Twink are nearer to the Judster, so I will travel down to Devon to the other pest.
I must get busy making my list of highly objectionable objects to bring you.

In the meantime, I must get off to Asda, and I don't want any men with their big nosy snouts poking around in here while I'm gone either.
I shall leave my Liffey on guard at the gate. She is an excellent bum nipper and faster than you men could ever hope to be, so don't even think about entering.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-09-2019, 05:24 PM

Have you taken leave of your senses? Apart from the fact she doesn't know where North is, it will bring her closer to la Maison Judd. Better to get Twink to move in with her, then not only will it create a new southerner it will get rid of a Lancastrian at the same time.
So long as she doesn't get down here to Devon. Anyway, she's out (Yes, she being the cat's mother of course) so let's fire the stink bombs.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

12-09-2019, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh, you men are so twisted and bad, and you are getting worse by the day.

We are applying for jobs as your post ladies y'know, that would be fun, then we can put all manner of revolting things through your doors each day, I'd love that.

Tabs or Twink are nearer to the Judster, so I will travel down to Devon to the other pest.
I must get busy making my list of highly objectionable objects to bring you.

In the meantime, I must get off to Asda, and I don't want any men with their big nosy snouts poking around in here while I'm gone either.
I shall leave my Liffey on guard at the gate. She is an excellent bum nipper and faster than you men could ever hope to be, so don't even think about entering.

I have a better idea. Twink and Tabbs can move in with you along with their assortment of cats and you can all open an animal sanctuary together. Even better, you'll all have a selection of cats to choose from to fly around on your broomsticks with at Halloween.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 09:46 PM

That Scottish play had a spell for you lot - look out - here it comes!

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble
Something wicked this way comes
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
Double, double toil and trouble;
Double, double toil and trouble
Something wicked this way comes!
Mups, Twinks, that'll keep them out!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top