Join for free
Page 25 of 47 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 07:46 PM

Re: Prince Harry

Who will dare tell him to shut up now. Seriously, he is heading for trouble.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 09:43 PM

awww, I like William a lot. I can't stand Harry, I used to love him but its all gone tits up since he got with that drama queen wife of his.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 10:24 PM

You can talk about stuff all day, once the Data Chain has been disturbed, it is impossible to untangle it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 11:39 PM

Well I'm getting as sick of Harry as everyone else seems to be.

He's a childish spoilt brat with no backbone. He's sounding like a petulant teenager blaming everyone but himself. He must think he's the only person in the world who had some difficulty in life to overcome, had to accept or learn to live with.

He must really hate his family ... but ironically he's becoming a carbon copy of his wifey with her well publicized family tiffs and rifts always splashed all over the news.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 11:51 PM

There's another thread regarding using forum shorthand.

With that in mind, I just wish Harry (and the media) would stfu.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2021, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
There's another thread regarding using forum shorthand.

With that in mind, I just wish Harry (and the media) would stfu.
Dyslexic? ......stuf?
Oh .. I see

Well this is Harry's best claim.
Apparently there's a picture of Diana in Archie's nursery ( yes, we all, put pictures of dead ancestors in our kid's room don't we) ... and after saying, 'mama' and 'papa' for the first time one of Archie's next accomplishments was to say 'grandma Diana'.

Ain't that sweet and a tearjerker ... I'm filling up here and reaching for a tissue.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Well this is Harry's best claim.
Apparently there's a picture of Diana in Archie's nursery ( yes, we all, put pictures of dead ancestors in our kid's room don't we) ... and after saying, 'mama' and 'papa' for the first time one of Archie's next accomplishments was to say 'grandma Diana'.
Please tell me youre kidding.

If this is a real claim, then Archie will soon be asking "why is daddy being led away in that funny jacket with leather straps by those men in white coats towards that padded van?"
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Please tell me youre kidding.

If this is a real claim, then Archie will soon be asking "why is daddy being led away in that funny jacket with leather straps by those men in white coats towards that padded van?"
That is what RF must be dreading, him ending up on a funny farm.

https://www.ok.co.uk/royal/royal-new...diana-24154155

“Family members have said just play the game and your life will be easier, but I have a hell of a lot of my mum in me.
Do not like the sound of that.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 10:09 AM

As much as I find all the washing of their dirty linen in public nasty. I still say there's no smoke without fire. Nobody and I mean NOBODY, knows what went on in that family except them, and we never will. They will certainly keep their mouths well shut, except Harry of course.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

22-05-2021, 10:27 AM

Harry may well pass the 'genetic suffering' onto his children as they are unlikely to meet his family and apart from their maternal grandma, any of their mother's for some time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-birthday.html

Family contact only on the internet, it seems.

Page 25 of 47 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top