Join for free
Page 25 of 43 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 02:21 PM

Re: If you could ask god one question

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
A typo..................
Ahhh, The man who invented predictive text has just pissed away. His funfair is next monkey.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Ahhh, The man who invented predictive text has just pissed away. His funfair is next monkey.
Very good.
But it was just a typo. Look at your keyboard - if you have one............
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 04:52 PM

@ Wild Blueberry

I regret that your position on this is wholly untenable.

You can not in one breath dismiss the Bible (OT) as a load of man-made hogwash and then in the next breath claim that it is the truth.

The Bible is either the TRUH or it is not. If t is the truth then the God portrayed there is a wicked jealous and rather evil God who delights in murdering men, women and children alike.

If you can not reconcile Christianity with those notions then there is something terribly wrong isn't there?!

The Bible was not given for you to pick and choose which choice morsels you personally choose to take on board. It was given as the total and complete Word Of God (according to religion).

It's so disheartening to see logical rational people try this kind of nonsense. It's ridiculous. You simply can not just dismiss an entire half of the Bible just because you can't deal with what's in there.

If the OT is not to be trusted, if we are conceding that it is man-made, then we must surely also concede that the NT is equally man-made and not trustworthy.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 05:02 PM

As they say in the wrestling world...Get out of that!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

The Bible is either the TRUH or it is not. .
It could be a bit of both I suppose.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 05:26 PM

I am not posting on here anymore, I told you.........

I know what I believe, and I have done a lot of reading since this thread started, and I CHOOSE (if I may) to enjoy and continue with what I believe.

I don't knock what you say, I am not out to prove anybody wrong, I am just exercising my "right to choose" you can believe anything you want, but I am not going to "bother my brain" with all this nonsense about an Evil God. That is simple something I cannot agree with.....

...it was fun listening to you, and got me doing a little more studying, but what you believe, I cannot wrap my peanut of a brain around, so I think it is a waste of my time talking about it anymore.

So bye, bye, rant on...........

I am going my own PATH.....with Jesus ...it is called "making a decison"

I like you people on here, I am not going to let it come between us, just because you have a different "belief" than me.........so I shall see you on the other threads....with a smile.......
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 06:13 PM

You are free to believe whatever you want, fluffy unicorns, religious dogma, whatever. It's clear you are uncomfortable trying to defend/support your beliefs here which is understandable given the untennable position you have already outlined. No one needs to justify themselves here, it is a free world, believe what you like.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 07:20 PM

Why allow this to happen?

98 year old fighting for life after robbery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46120021
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

07-11-2018, 09:06 PM

You know what? The bloody Universe doesn’t give a s*** what you believe.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

07-11-2018, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You know what? The bloody Universe doesn’t give a s*** what you believe.
Correct.

The sooner we all realise this the better.

Nature does her thing whatever we think. Our best bet is to carefully observe Nature because she teaches us how things work and operate. The answer we need are all to be found in Nature.

Page 25 of 43 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top