Join for free
Page 26 of 55 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 12:22 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 1)

I live near Mumbles Alice, nice village but nowhere to park with so many visitors in the Summer
I've had to come in from balcony to cool off.I know we shouldn't grumble but ----
Glad you are enjoying Rowser
Saw your nice red face on FB Sue xxx
Glad your finger wasn't broken Celyn but still painful I bet
Enjoy your day folks xxI'm going to chance going out again
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 03:05 PM

Afternoon all. Feeling a bit like a spare part - no little boys today.
Got loads of odd jobs done (in the dining room where it's cool) but will have to do lots of watering tonight, the runner beans are flagging (as am I).
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 10:49 AM

Not so hot today thank goodness.....nothing much planned for today...hoping to go my son's to meet their new pup...a cocker called Sidney....
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 11:14 AM

I wish it wasn't so hot here. I was able to pop into Winchester at 8 when the double up carer came. Driving back at 10 am it was 25C already.

I am please it isn't broken too, Jac. It's very limiting though. It does keep clunking in and out a bit even though strapped up. I don't want to end up having surgery as that will cause all sorts of complications.

I was hoping for rain yesterday. The promised thunderstorm was a few dark clouds and about 10 spots of rain - not good enough.
bichonlover
west wales
bichonlover is male  bichonlover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 11:22 AM

Hi Jeannie good to see you here as, maybe we can all get together for meal at sometime
rowser
United Kingdom Carmarthenshire
rowser is female  rowser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:04 PM

Morning, good to see you are coping Celyn, difficult though.
Good to seeyou on here Rob, are you arranging an August lunch at Portcawl?
Major thunderstorm here last evening back to blue skies and sunshine today
Where is Doc these days?
bichonlover
west wales
bichonlover is male  bichonlover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 12:33 PM

Didn't get much of a response last time, but will book up at the Fairways Hotel west drive, its on the seafront, fanstastic outlook, when I get the number and dates that everyone can manage will book up
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by bichonlover ->
Didn't get much of a response last time, but will book up at the Fairways Hotel west drive, its on the seafront, fanstastic outlook, when I get the number and dates that everyone can manage will book up
Put it on the Welsh events with some dates BL and I'm sure you'll get a response.....by the way...had my honeymoon at the Fairways back in 1967
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Afternoon all. About to have my siesta in the sitting room (in the cool). Up early, drove to Llandrindod and did the shopping, back home by 9.30 am. Youngest son and granddaughter and Lexi have just been to say hello and have a spot of lunch. Discovered that Lexi likes strawberries. She's coming for a sleepover tomorrow and Monday/Tuesday as her Dad is going to Dumfries on a course about tree beetles (doesn't sound too exciting does it?).

Glad you are managing to cope with the dodgy hand Celyn - has the emergency supply of trachys arrived?
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:54 PM

Bit cooler today and overcast at times but still nice and warm. I haven't left the flat for the last 3 days nor seen a human up close. Lots on the beach and the sea is like a mill-pond
I've been reading a novel a day in between the lappie and tv.
I've even succumbed to Big Brother Nimby
Will look out for details of Meet in Porthcawl BL

Page 26 of 55 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top