Join for free
Page 26 of 35 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 12:02 PM

Re: 23rd June People's March

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sorry folks, I am going to unsubscribe from this thread!

I have had to put up with the constant moaning from people who were on the wrong side of the vote for 2 years, but now it is law, I see no good reason to argue with them.

What we Brexiteers need to remember is that there will always be people who want money, but very few who are prepared to put the effort in to earning it!
People who want a good life, without the effort, can move to an EU country and see how many jobs there are in places like France, Germany & the rest of the EU..... seeing as they think that life will be better there! I am sure they will be allowed in, when you consider how many Muslim immigrants they have already allowed in!
I completely agree and, of course, recognise to whom you are referring.

However, I see no need for you to leave this or any other Brexit thread.

We can continue to discuss and debate the events and likely scenarios as the Brexit procedure continues. Why not?

At the same time, I intend to avoid any further interaction with the woman concerned and advise you and others to do the same.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 12:08 PM

Hi

I rather think that any meaningful discussion is long gone on this thread and others relating to Brexit.

This, in my view, is not entirely down to just one member.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I rather think that any meaningful discussion is long gone on this thread and others relating to Brexit.

But if all members accepted that it is going to happen, instead of getting upset because it isn't what they want, there would be no reason for others to make jokes!

Being realistic, nobody on this forum will have any say in what happens, so I see little point in discussing something that we cannot change.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 12:51 PM

But if all members accepted that it is going to happen, instead of getting upset because it isn't what they want, there would be no reason for others to make jokes!

Being realistic, nobody on this forum will have any say in what happens, so I see little point in discussing something that we cannot change.
Nevertheless, I for one am interested to hear from others what is actually happening with regard to the Brexit 'negotiations'.

I see nothing wrong with continuing to discuss matters in a civilised way. Those who cannot manage to do that must accept that sarcastic responses may follow.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 01:07 PM

Take a look at todays news regarding investment in the motor industry, then tell me everything is coming up roses.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Can't argue with that.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Can't argue with that.
I bet I know a man who will though!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Take a look at todays news regarding investment in the motor industry, then tell me everything is coming up roses.
Yep I looked...and I found ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ic-U-turn.html

I keep telling you to have your posts cleared by UJ You keep shooting yourselves in the foot
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

27-06-2018, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Yep I looked...and I found ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ic-U-turn.html
Yes of course. Many of us thought that BMW would never compromise the sale of their cars in this country.

Look around you. Forget about the sort of boy racers who buy them, but you have to admit that BMWs are all over the place!

The more news stories like this are to be welcomed and, even better, might help to shut up all the prophets of doom who keep assuring us that the UK will go down the toilet after Brexit.

It also tends to confirm that the EU 'negotiators' are bluffing!
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2018, 06:07 PM

If all members accepted that it is going to happen, then you'd get your own way and be able to ruin our country without. And while I'm sure that would be more comfortable for you we never will.

Why would anyone with any integrity accept something that will harm them, their country, their family and friends

It's important to get "upset" or rather, furious when something very wrong is happening, and to fight to put it right.

We all have a say in what happens, by voting, campaigning and how we act. What happens next isn't just about the UK leaving the EU, it's about preserving our way of life from the vile Brexiter ideology and speaking out against it wherever it shows it's ugly face.

People will always make spiteful jokes when someone disagrees with them. It's a form of personal attack they can't get banned for. And it's not really "jokes" is it? More malicious baiting, ganging up and lynch mob mentality, while thinking it makes them look clever. Typical Brexiter behaviour.

What happened to the flounce from the thread? Is it going to be one of those protracted flounces?

Page 26 of 35 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top