Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 01:53 PM

Re: Last to post wins

That'll learn yer.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 02:01 PM

Oooh, that hurt, but I'm still here.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 02:05 PM

Be off with yer....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Excellent.
It seems Judster is working, and Mrs. D is keeping Dongle under control, so we should have a bit of rest from their nuisance visits.

I think it might even be safe for us to go out for lunch and a chin wag ladies.
Let's lock up and go treat ourselves . . . . oh hold on, I've found something down the back of the sofa . . . . my word, I do believe it is Judd's wallet! Gosh, it's so heavy, I can hardly lift it!

How terribly kind of him, he must have left it for us to buy ourselves something nice with.

Let's go quick, before he changes his mind.

At least we can see you going the correct way out of that door.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 05:15 PM

Ah - that was just a Mupsy bluff to lull you ito a false sense of security.
A flick of my wrist, a wave of my wand, the secret magic word and ... we are in. Ooops look out for that cloud of moths, Mups. Hmm quite a bit of cash in here - what say you to luncheon at the Ritz?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
At least we can see you going the correct way out of that door.

And you can pipe down as well, Sir.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-11-2019, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Ah - that was just a Mupsy bluff to lull you ito a false sense of security.
A flick of my wrist, a wave of my wand, the secret magic word and ... we are in. Ooops look out for that cloud of moths, Mups. Hmm quite a bit of cash in here - what say you to luncheon at the Ritz?

Hah, I have never seen moths like it, clouds and clouds of them. I couldn't see across the room for at least half an hour. Poor things must have been breeding in there for years.

I will book us a table right away Tabs, and naturally we will need nice winter coats and new frocks to wear.
Then we could perhaps go Christmas shopping too. I'm sure our Judd wouldn't mind.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-11-2019, 07:35 PM

Hah, I have never seen moths like it, clouds and clouds of them. I couldn't see across the room for at least half an hour. Poor things must have been breeding in there for years.

I will book us a table right away Tabs, and naturally we will need nice winter coats and new frocks to wear.
Then we could perhaps go Christmas shopping too. I'm sure our Judd wouldn't mind.
I don't mind at all as long as you stay shopping and don't come back until after Christmas.

Note to self: Report credit card theft.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-11-2019, 08:38 PM

I always knew you were a generous man, Judsy.
We won't over spend - much.

You can cancel the credit card if it makes you feel better, but we made a good dent in it straightaway just incase. Hahahaahahahaha . There was enough cash to keep us going for a while anyway.

God bless yer soul, you're good to us.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-11-2019, 10:42 PM

I always knew you were a generous man, Judsy.
We won't over spend - much.

You can cancel the credit card if it makes you feel better, but we made a good dent in it straightaway just incase. Hahahaahahahaha . There was enough cash to keep us going for a while anyway.

God bless yer soul, you're good to us.

Just wait until the shops realise the money is counterfeit, the cops will be on you like a rash.

Chortle.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top