Join for free
Page 27 of 49 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 08:43 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 4)

Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 08:44 PM

Oooo I did it!!! You will in future be inundated with photos!! But why on earth is it so difficult? It's so easy on FB.

Have you also noticed that I've changed my avatar from the snowdrops? Not very appropriate in September
Sweetsue
midWales

07-09-2015, 08:52 PM

How about this for a tomato Jac? (Perhaps you've seen it already on FB)
Sweetsue
midWales

07-09-2015, 08:55 PM

Sorry about this folks, just practising..................
This is Jamie's puppy - but he's bigger now

Sweetsue
midWales

07-09-2015, 08:59 PM

Last one for tonight I promise..............

rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 08:49 AM

Lovely morning.Gardening today-want to re-arrange the lay out somehow.
So we'll be without Leigh in the rugby world cup.Perhaps he shouldn't have played on Saturday.
Enjoy your day.
Keeper of Dreams
West Wales
Keeper of Dreams is female  Keeper of Dreams has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 09:27 AM

Top o the morning to you all..............and yes a real corker with sun blazing down...........and even better to come we have been informed!!!
I have a feeling many of the next few days are going to be better than summer!

Now I don`t feel so guilty for writing seeing all the lovely pictures and your postings!!

Pleased to hear you are a soap fan Jac,for a while now the T.V has had to be my right hand..... though it lets me down lots .
I certainly cannot "get" this new X Factor ...........but the Soaps maybe far from real life........ but a bit of fantasy helps the world go round!!
Missing our favourite "Dancing on Ice!"...........lovely costumes and all those moves!
Hoping for some improved programmes soon.

I think the Air Ambulence is deserved of all the support there is,last night we heard Doctors that have worked in was torn countries............ where they have saved many lives by taking Hospital care and products to the roadside ...............will be joining the calls so that the patient will have such a better chance of recovery.............be it an accident or illness.
With much of Wales being so rural with poor road infrastructure................ it is something we desperately need.
Pembrokeshire is one such county in dire need as the Hospitals are being run down and lives are being put at great risk.

As a great dog lover I had a lovely swoon at Jamie`s puppy Sue if you don`t mind!!!
Missing our own still............the hurt does not fade.

More gardening here too.........my man is hacking back yet again...........we are at last appearing out of the greenery!!

Wishing you all a super day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 11:34 AM

Lovely pics Sue ,you are a clever girl xx
I don't mind the male Americans on BB but those 3 wimmin yuk
Going out for a pub lunch later and the Sun was glorious so I got my summer top out . Went in shower and wind has blown up and a big black cloud . I'll just have to leave it until last minute to get dressed
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 02:36 PM

Left home in sun though a bit chilly...by the time I arrived in Penarth it was very grey ....and came home to the same....only now has the sun come out!
Nice pics Sue
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2015, 04:58 PM

Didn't get much done in the garden-couldn't get in the mood for it,there's always tomorrow.
The Millennium stadium is going to be called The Principality from January next year.It'll take a bit of getting used to.

Page 27 of 49 « First < 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top