Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:56 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Good morning ladies.

Persistent devil last night, wasn't he.

I think the pair of them ought to be banned, and done with. That's the only way we're going to get any peace and quiet in our own place.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning ladies.

Persistent devil last night, wasn't he.

I think the pair of them ought to be banned, and done with. That's the only way we're going to get any peace and quiet in our own place.
Well somebody has to keep you blighters in check, otherwise you'll get above your station.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well somebody has to keep you blighters in check, otherwise you'll get above your station.
I hope you had a nice rest after your sterling work yesterday Judd. It's not right that we should have to deal with these illegals on a daily basis but someone has to take control or we would be overrun with the blighters.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I hope you had a nice rest after your sterling work yesterday Judd. It's not right that we should have to deal with these illegals on a daily basis but someone has to take control or we would be overrun with the blighters.
Was thinking of something along the lines of the Calais detention centre. We could keep them penned up there along with all the other illegals.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Was thinking of something along the lines of the Calais detention centre. We could keep them penned up there along with all the other illegals.
What a splendid idea. We could feed them stale bread and water.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

15-02-2020, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What a splendid idea. We could feed them stale bread and water.
Oy. Don't you go spoiling 'em. They'll be wanting caviare and quails eggs in aspic next.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:24 PM

When you two twerps have finished dreaming about sending us away, we can get down to some proper business.

I thought I had a rather splendid scheme last week, to rid us lovely, innocent ladies of smelly 'males' once and for all.

On Valentine's Day, we were going to propose to you.
I thought it was be the most surefire way of making you scarper quicker than a leaf blowing in the gales tonight- and you'd be too afraid to ever come back. Success could be ours at last - and forever.

But then the doubts began.
Horrible doubts began to creep in. What if you accepted?
It would then be US who would have to scarper.
You would plan a life of slavery for us, and take over everything that is rightfully ours.

We had a committee meeting, and voted unanimously the risk was too great. We must think of another plan.

So chaps, in the meantime, it is back to the old fool proof way of disposing of you . . . brace yourselves . . .

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2020, 10:50 PM

I think they should go outside and play with Dennis!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-02-2020, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
When you two twerps have finished dreaming about sending us away, we can get down to some proper business.

I thought I had a rather splendid scheme last week, to rid us lovely, innocent ladies of smelly 'males' once and for all.

On Valentine's Day, we were going to propose to you.
I thought it was be the most surefire way of making you scarper quicker than a leaf blowing in the gales tonight- and you'd be too afraid to ever come back. Success could be ours at last - and forever.

But then the doubts began.
Horrible doubts began to creep in. What if you accepted?
It would then be US who would have to scarper.
You would plan a life of slavery for us, and take over everything that is rightfully ours.

We had a committee meeting, and voted unanimously the risk was too great. We must think of another plan.

So chaps, in the meantime, it is back to the old fool proof way of disposing of you . . . brace yourselves . . .

So you fancied a taste of the high life did you? What would it be like hanging off the arm of men so beautiful and so respected you wondered. Well you messed that up, missed your chance. Now you'll just have to wait another four years before we consider you ladettes for promotion again.

Meanwhile....

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

15-02-2020, 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Longdogs;1857985]So you fancied a taste of the high life did you? What would it be like hanging off the arm of men so beautiful and so respected you wondered. Well you messed that up, missed your chance. Now you'll just have to wait another four years before we consider you ladettes for promotion again.

Meanwhile....

Beautiful and respected?

Oh dear me, I must calm down, I can't bear all this frivolity this time of night.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top