Join for free
Page 28 of 31 « First < 18 26 27 28 29 30 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:43 AM

Re: Syria conflict; how would you vote.

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Alright.
Jeeze matey, you're a brave brave man!
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
ADVANTAGE OUT
In the shark-infested waters of the Immigrants (including refugees) thread,
considerable debate is ongoing over the claim that -

Male Muslims comprise 2% of Swedens population but are responsible for 77.6% of rapes
" anonymously confirmed by Swedish police in a phone conversation "

You're 'johnny-on-the-spot'. Is this true ?

Either way, could you, just once, venture into that toxic thread just to put your view.

Thanks, mate.
I left that thread weeks ago. got boring with all the repeats and know all's subscribing their views over and over.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
I left that thread weeks ago. got boring with all the repeats and know all's subscribing their views over and over.
Three times I've unsubscribed from that thread and ignored it...three times I've been tempted and gone back again!! And guess what? Same old same old same old, repeating views and insults over and over.
Poor Pummice, he needs support!!

It's beginning to remind me of a certain Madelaine McCann thread on A.N.Other forum...it's been running for about 10 years!!
Browbeaten
manchester
Browbeaten is male  Browbeaten has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2015, 10:42 PM

PS doesn't need any help Ruthio, he was one of the reasons that I said adios!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

18-12-2015, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Browbeaten ->
PS doesn't need any help Ruthio, he was one of the reasons that I said adios!
Oh!

Well he's got his work cut out with those three dragons after his hide
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Further advancement, the USA have apparently agreed that Assad can stay, at least for the time being.
Yes, and I'm sure the U.S. will be following Georgie Jr. by saying something on the order of, "No one has ever suggested Assad should go." But once Putin's attention is elsewhere the Americans will be sending in the bombers again.
Gee ... I wish Obama would make his mind up.
Only today, at the UN Security Council Meeting
Barack Obama insisted Syrian president Bashar al-Assad had lost all legitimacy and must leave.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-peace-process

This bitting and batting back and forth is getting like watching a re-run of an old TV drama. We know the script by now.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Barack Obama insisted Syrian president Bashar al-Assad had lost all legitimacy and must leave.

This bitting and batting back and forth is getting like watching a re-run of an old TV drama. We know the script by now.
Hi
Hilarious isn't it.

Here is what Kerry said

http://news.yahoo.com/kerry-moscow-t...081842398.html

Even Putin has agreed that Assad will have to go eventually, it is merely playing politics, better known as playing silly idiots.
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 03:41 AM

While hoping Assad might face a criminal trial one day for war crimes, western allies agree that bringing Assad to justice is a lower priority than ending the bloodshed in Syria as soon as possible.

Now it's up to Kerry and Vlad to talk Assad into surrendering power and leave Damascus to retire and live a comfortable life under tight security in Russia or Iran.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 05:03 AM

At least you didn't say “If we have to … so should they!” which is what I thought you were going to say. LOL! I don't know, I reckon the Ruskies are the smart ones. They see what is happening here in Sweden and they view the events in Calais and they probably decided they'd prefer to improve their own country rather than have it torn down even before they reach any of their national goals. Good on them I say!
Well said !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->

I have lost the plot entirely with all this.

Page 28 of 31 « First < 18 26 27 28 29 30 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top