Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 02:24 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Genteel?.... Genteel?....

Do you two think you are having high-tea at Claridges or perhaps appearing as extras in Downtown Abbey? There's no way that wimmin (and you two in particular), can ever be described as genteel.

Bloody 'ell, I just laughed that much I may have given meself a hernia.

Downstairs, Downstairs.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Downstairs, Downstairs.
Aye, that's a more fitting programme. Just the thing for the lower class wimmin - scullery maids in particular
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 03:17 PM

Right you lot. Call it summer madness but I have decided to be nice to you la... you la... (I can't say it), you wimmin today. I know you are all concerned about the virus so I will be making a few face masks for you to wear when you go out.

I am currently cutting up some of my old Y fronts and will be sewing elastic onto them so you can wrap them around your face. You can wash them if you want but there's really no need seeing as they were last washed when the Royal baby was born (no not Archie, Harry).

If you would like a few pairs, PM me with your address and I'll post them off to you.

I'm debating whether to keep the bum flaps so that you can eat your dinner without removing it.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 11:07 PM

Right! That does it!

All day long both of you appalling samples of manhood have been abominably rude to us gentle, feminine souls, but enough is enough!

We have had an emergency Committee Meeting about your behaviour and are just awaiting confirmation from the Tower of London then you will be banished to the Dungeons indefinitely.
Peace and decorum will reign once more.

Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 12:40 AM

AHHH

Soooo peaceful xx
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
AHHH

Soooo peaceful xx
It would be of you wimmin stopped clacking away.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 05:50 AM

You men become more disgusting by the minute - out of here NOW!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thank you Tabby.
It is obvious they are weakening daily now, isn't it.

Our success is in within easy reach.

Seems to me, you lot are hemorrhaging latent energy, at this rate, you will be flat on your back, before you know it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-05-2020, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Right! That does it!

All day long both of you appalling samples of manhood have been abominably rude to us gentle, feminine souls, but enough is enough!

We have had an emergency Committee Meeting about your behaviour and are just awaiting confirmation from the Tower of London then you will be banished to the Dungeons indefinitely.
Peace and decorum will reign once more.

Well, that's gratitude for you. I try and do my bit for the wimmin folk and I get sent to the tower. It's no wonder us lovely fellows don't trust you lot.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

13-05-2020, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well, that's gratitude for you. I try and do my bit for the wimmin folk and I get sent to the tower. It's no wonder us lovely fellows don't trust you lot.
Aye, no good deed goes unpunished.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top