Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:51 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Aye, no good deed goes unpunished.
Not with this lot anyway. I think it's time to be rude to them from now on.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 07:58 PM

Eleven hours now and not a floozy in sight.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

You spoke too soon. There's one of the blighters hanging about in the background.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 10:36 PM

I see the usual two male twerps have been nattering over the fence again - like a couple of senile old washer-women they are. Look at 'em with their mugs of tea.

Now then, down to business.
I want to know . . . no, I demand to know - where those no-good men were today when I was in trouble!

I have been locked out in my back garden since yesterday, but were you concerned - NO!
Did you come and assist me - NO!
Did you bring me food and cups of tea - No!

I had been out with my oldest dog and came back in through the side gate. I put the padlock on and snapped it shut, as I didn't intend going out any more.

When I went round to the back door to go in, it was locked from the inside . . . but I had just padlocked the only way out!
I had the front door key in my pocket, but couldn't get out the back garden anymore!

My mobile phone was locked in the kitchen too, so I couldn't phone for help.
My next door neighbours had gone out too.

I was trying to decide whether I dare break a window to get in, or scale over a 6ft gate with my ladders from the shed, when a handsome young man on a white stalliion rescued me.

I'd still be there now if I'd waited for those lazy, Godforsaken lumps on here!

You will be delighted I escaped and am back to assist the ladies to keep you lot in order.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 11:19 PM

Couldn't you have filed through the padlock?

Titter
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Couldn't you have filed through the padlock?

Titter

NO, I b***dy well couldn't!

You can titter young man, but me nice new file was locked in the kitchen too!

I am laying the blame for all this entirely at you men's feet.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

13-05-2020, 11:52 PM

Keep it in your handbag, you'll never know when it might come in handy.

Or better still, keep a spare padlock key in your handbag.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 07:12 AM

Not with this lot anyway. I think it's time to be rude to them from now on.
You are always rude to us - and we will always be in here - deal with it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-05-2020, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I see the usual two male twerps have been nattering over the fence again - like a couple of senile old washer-women they are. Look at 'em with their mugs of tea.

Now then, down to business.
I want to know . . . no, I demand to know - where those no-good men were today when I was in trouble!

I have been locked out in my back garden since yesterday, but were you concerned - NO!
Did you come and assist me - NO!
Did you bring me food and cups of tea - No!

I had been out with my oldest dog and came back in through the side gate. I put the padlock on and snapped it shut, as I didn't intend going out any more.

When I went round to the back door to go in, it was locked from the inside . . . but I had just padlocked the only way out!
I had the front door key in my pocket, but couldn't get out the back garden anymore!

My mobile phone was locked in the kitchen too, so I couldn't phone for help.
My next door neighbours had gone out too.

I was trying to decide whether I dare break a window to get in, or scale over a 6ft gate with my ladders from the shed, when a handsome young man on a white stalliion rescued me.

I'd still be there now if I'd waited for those lazy, Godforsaken lumps on here!

You will be delighted I escaped and am back to assist the ladies to keep you lot in order.

I'm sorry to hear that Mups. It must have been a worrying time for you, knowing that you might never get back inside again. guess what? We've locked you out of here too.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-05-2020, 11:41 AM

I'm sorry to hear that Mups. It must have been a worrying time for you, knowing that you might never get back inside again. guess what? We've locked you out of here too.

Hah. You may think that Sir, but I can assure you that is totally impossible.

It is a well-known fact amongst the gentler sex, that the male of the species is useless at doing anything they say they will do.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top