Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 04:43 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Right. That does it.

No more Mrs. Nicelady, no more patiently clearing up after you lot, no more making coffee, no more putting up with your vulgar remarks and innuendos, I am calling an Extraordinary Committee Meeting with the other ladies and you will lot then be ejected forthwith.

Why are you still here? You should be hitting the gin while sitting with your feet up watching some god-awful daytime TV shows.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 04:48 PM

Right. That does it.

No more Mrs. Nicelady, no more patiently clearing up after you lot, no more making coffee, no more putting up with your vulgar remarks and innuendos, I am calling an Extraordinary Committee Meeting with the other ladies and you will lot then be ejected forthwith.

Yes,a meeting would be extraordinary, particularly as you have nowhere to hold it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Why are you still here? You should be hitting the gin while sitting with your feet up watching some god-awful daytime TV shows.

Well I'm going now, so there.
You would soon regret it and be sobbing in your beers if I didn't return too, so you'd better decide to be nice to me.
I think you 'men' have forgotten how to treat a lady like moi!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Yes,a meeting would be extraordinary, particularly as you have nowhere to hold it.

We will be holding it in our nice luxurious lounge of course, where else would we be?
Once we have thrown you lot of scavengers and interlopers out, we will be able to talk (and sup) in peace.

BTW, nice to see you are all stuffing your faces elsewhere for a change.
I'd stay there the night if I were you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 09:14 PM

I like it here so will stay here for the night.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2020, 10:23 PM

I like it here so will stay here for the night.
Same here - I'm trying a new single malt on special offer from Amazon. Tamnavulin - aged in two types of cask. A bit sweet for my taste but after two or three you tend not to notice.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-06-2020, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Same here - I'm trying a new single malt on special offer from Amazon. Tamnavulin - aged in two types of cask. A bit sweet for my taste but after two or three you tend not to notice.

I have news for you, neither of you are staying here, so 'oppit, sharpish. Dongle, get your big butt out of my chair - now!

And Judsy, take that smelly whiskey with you, stinky stuff.
None of the lovely ladies here will give you a goodnight snog if you pong of whisky - not that they would anyway of course. We know how to behave oursleves - which is more than you lot ever will.

Well I must say, it was easy enough to hoof 'em out tonight ladies. Splendid.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 05:44 AM

Woooohooo! Welcome my Male friend. We'll show 'em.
Now - what would you have that is interesting enough to be displayed in here?

Oh, Yes, Tirzah and Olivia! They would be most welcome.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 05:45 AM

Oh Gawd, not another one arrived.

It's getting like Picadilly circus in here . . . and shut that flamin' door after you an' all!
They are crawling out of the woodwork, Mup, like a plague of woodlice. I'll fetch the DDT.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

10-06-2020, 09:12 AM

And Judsy, take that smelly whiskey with you, stinky stuff.
None of the lovely ladies here will give you a goodnight snog if you pong of whisky
Make sure you order plenty of that whiskey Judd.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top