Join for free
Page 293 of 1676 « First < 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 793 1293 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 04:58 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

well now we are getting into sensitive stuff that affects us what about 'conjugal sleeping' you know shackin up in the same bed with another body varying from single through to queen and finally king sized beds

my own personal view is that shackin up in bed should only be for sex not for sleeping. I much prefer to sleep in a king size single alone - have a feck if ya must earlier on in some apparatus but sleeping well............do you recall those carry grant films when the young couple were eventually somehow married and there they were in single beds sitting up with their cologne applied and reading something and then one would say "well I think I will turn over now dear and go off to dreamland" or words to that effect

after all anything besides sex can happen when sleeping with others - loss of bedding on one side - secret farts let out without a sound [how disgusting] and not bothering to shower and clean ones teeth!

yes it's all too much sometimes I just fall into the cot fully clothed and sleep - no one to bother just me and me!

I love having a fart when I need one and the odor never seems to bother me? and I can stretch in many directions without bothering anyone.

yes me and me king sized single are great friends!!

ps:

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/se...-claims-outerc

see what I mean I told ya so!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:41 PM

I remember someone telling me that Napoleon was a hermaphrodite, and the reason he always had his hand across his chest was to hide his large breasts, do you know if that's true Pug?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2017, 10:45 PM

“I love having a fart when I need one and the odor never seems to bother me? and I can stretch in many directions without bothering anyone” Quote Gunbug.

Speaking of secret farts (oh no not farts again), we already have feminine type threads about “Your first kiss” “Your first date” “Your first love” etc., but here’s one for the lads, do you remember “Your first fart in the presence of your girlfriend/wife/other ?” Chew on that one Gummy.

The winner with the best reply will receive a bottle of lavender body spray and a packet of the new plastic bag “Fart trappers” once the fart has bolted the bag is instantly wind sealed and ready for disposal at a more convenient time. They come in all colours and can be inserted into the underpants/knickers then removed later, saving embarrassment all round, they have been hailed as the invention of the century by the Heinz Beans company.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I remember someone telling me that Napoleon was a hermaphrodite, and the reason he always had his hand across his chest was to hide his large breasts, do you know if that's true Pug?
I thought he was hiding his cock?? and he was a froggie weren't he?? oh I do miss old RJ at these times he does know his history!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

02-09-2017, 12:33 PM

Indeed Gummy. RJ knows his stuff, history, music, the theatre, latin, the bible, films, all the saints. not to mention his vast knowledge of fine cloth and fabrics, yes the man is a fountain of wisdom, sadly missed to be sure.

The Euro reached 92 pence sterling during the week as the pound crumbles, my son, who works servicing company computers was telling me that all the techy crowd are buying their needs online from Britain now and giving China a miss, much faster delivery from Britain is another big factor. So it’s an ill wind and all that, but don't worry, be happy, the lord taketh away with one hand and he giveth back with the other.

I can remember when you could get 4 dollars for your pound, that’s why 5 shillings was called a dollar and half a crown was half a dollar over here in the old money.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 01:08 PM

Never mind all that exchange rate trivia, something much closer to home is happening. A humble 500ml tin of kestrel Super cost, twelve months ago £1.19, in the same shop (new owners I'll grant you) it's now £1.69.
I was running late from work the other evening, so, I stopped at a Chip Shop on the perimeter of the city, to save us cooking latish on, anyway, four shops down was what could be described as a Spartan Outdoor, so I thought I would procure some tinnies there, to save getting back out of the car, at my local shop. You could have knocked me down with a feather £2.09 per tin, as I walked out empty handed, the geezer behind the counter asked if I could not see what I was looking, I said "you're havin a giraffe mate £2.09 a tin", he said he was aware of the cost, but, a case of the stuff now costs over £30.00 a case, I said "but @ £2.09 a tin that equated to £0.47p a unit, scotch is only £0.49p a unit, the worlds going crazy I tell you".
It now cost a tenner a week to drink responsibly.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

02-09-2017, 02:39 PM

No use complaining about the price of drink Spitty, as me dad always said to the complainers “Too bad you didn’t drink enough of it when it was cheap”
The new chap we have in command over here is dead nuts about making a new law to prevent them selling cheap booze in the supermarkets, he’s a Fine Gaeler, the Irish tory party and dead set on making an Irish nation of tee totalers, some task, he may as well dream in the Dail as dream in bed, but as they say, God loves a trier.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

02-09-2017, 10:05 PM

still making 25 litres a fortnight over here of Coopers Real Ale at 68cents for 1.25 litres - it's hard to drink sensibly at that price and I never drink whilst driving it just spills all over the place!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 10:38 PM

Does it have a "Kick" Gummy?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

02-09-2017, 11:51 PM

no just a gentle growl! - mid brown in color reminds me of a brown ale or perhaps a mild - sometimes I can only drink 3 litres in a day!

Page 293 of 1676 « First < 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 793 1293 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top