Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 01:17 PM

Re: Hats off.

Hi

A personal view.

When I was working most black deaths where black on black or Asian on Asian.

It is all about drugs and the Gang Culture.

It is very sad when innocents get caught in the middle.

To be brutally honest I was quite happy with drug dealers killing each other.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 01:36 PM

Never in recent years has anything been more racially divisive that the BLM movement which, by saying that all the British of caucasion ethnicity is inherently racist, while in fact being one of the most welcoming and diverse people in the world, is a travesty which will take decades to recover from.

As for the dicks that "take the knee", they must just be thicker than planks if they can't see that they are being taken for complete idiots by a hard left organisation hell bent on anarchy and the breakdown of society for it's own ends.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 01:39 PM

I must admit, HWMO and I were both pleased to hear the Millwall fans booing the players taking the knee. This type of political play has no place in sport and to be perfectly honest, it smacks of a form of discrimination against whites.

Okay, they could have had maybe a month of bending the knee in sympathy, but this ridiculous palava before every match seems to have become a permanent feature for fear of upsetting BLM.

It's time it came to a halt.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 02:01 PM

It is about time we had some equality.

Us WASPS have beed pushed to the back of the queue for far
too long!

Especially Blokes, over 30, who are not Woked!

The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 02:02 PM

BLM have now started to emerge from the shadows as to what they actually are by registering in the UK as the Black Liberation Movement and is is now becoming clear as to who and what are the driving forces behind their traitorous aims and ambitions.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...on-movement-uk

Here's another fascinating thing to Google -

.Justice By Any Means Necessary

(There's an item in The Mail today too)
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 02:53 PM

I think that any sportsman who takes the knee should be removed from the pitch, because none of them have the authority to demonstrate their political views whilst playing the game they are paid to do. Would any of them be allowed to lead their team out whilst holding a flag that said " vote for Labour ( or the Tories)" ?

I strongly support the right of people, of any colour, to be treated equally, but these players should use other methods to demonstrate their opinions, not their place of work

Black people should be treated the same as white people, but if they are not it should be a legal matter! We don't need people to demonstrate that they are not racist, we just need those who feel they have received racial prejudice, to speak to a lawyer and take the case to court.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think that any sportsman who takes the knee should be removed from the pitch, because none of them have the authority to demonstrate their political views whilst playing the game they are paid to do. Would any of them be allowed to lead their team out whilst holding a flag that said " vote for Labour ( or the Tories)" ?

I strongly support the right of people, of any colour, to be treated equally, but these players should use other methods to demonstrate their opinions, not their place of work

Black people should be treated the same as white people, but if they are not it should be a legal matter! We don't need people to demonstrate that they are not racist, we just need those who feel they have received racial prejudice, to speak to a lawyer and take the case to court.
This 'taking the knee' by players is not to show that they are not racist but more of a protest against the racial abuse of black players coming from the stands. I agree it has gone over the top. Some sort of gesture on the first day of the season would have been sufficient. The Anton Ferdinand - John Terry incident seems to have getting some air time lately.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
This 'taking the knee' by players is not to show that they are not racist but more of a protest against the racial abuse of black players coming from the stands. I agree it has gone over the top. Some sort of gesture on the first day of the season would have been sufficient. The Anton Ferdinand - John Terry incident seems to have getting some air time lately.
Some sort of gesture on the first day of the season? Sure. Go on the pitch - black faced. And that's not intended to be in the least bit funny..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 05:21 PM

I will be glad when this thread disappears because every time I see it, l start singing, ‘Hats Off To Larry’.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2020, 06:10 PM

A good piece here:

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/1...llwall-revolt/

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top