Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:44 PM

Re: German Election.

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I see that some of the German electorate are protesting against the outcome of the vote because of the rise of the AfD. What is it these days when protestors don't like the way a democratic vote goes and go on the rampage because they don't agree with the result?

The UK, then the US and now Germany all protesting the outcome of legitimate elections. Who's next?
Thing is:

It's ok to protest, throw a few birdies at the camera and be generally obnoxious as long as you are a left wing appeasing apologist snowflake (these people are the greatest danger of all imo).

However, if you're the type who is patriotic, does not want their countries culture / heritage diluted, and who has a dislike of their women being groomed, abused & raped by an incompatible culture, you're a right wing racist fascist retard. Go figure?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It was also reported at the BBC, the Evening Standard and Twitter. Look for yourself.
He can't - needs to be spoon fed.......
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Thing is:

It's ok to protest, throw a few birdies at the camera and be generally obnoxious as long as you are a left wing appeasing apologist snowflake (these people are the greatest danger of all imo).

However, if you're the type who is patriotic, does not want their countries culture / heritage diluted, and who has a dislike of their women being groomed, abused & raped by an incompatible culture, you're a right wing racist fascist retard. Go figure?
So you have no reservations concerning the the rise of the far right across Europe ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't think we have Annie, the EU has shafted us all over again but just by a different method.....
Are you comparing the EU to Nazi Germany?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

25-09-2017, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
So you have no reservations concerning the the rise of the far right across Europe ?
No,

Less dangerous than the hard left imo.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 09:58 PM

No,

What is the hard left? Because to me it's Marxism. But many here are opposed to liberal views. I don't see Marxism as liberal, but it is hard left. "Utopia" is not a liberal society.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 10:08 PM

No,

I am no historian, but I thought Hitler, Mussolini, and Trump were quite a bit to the right, and you can't get much more dangerous than that.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

25-09-2017, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What is the hard left? Because to me it's Marxism. But many here are opposed to liberal views. I don't see Marxism as liberal, but it is hard left. "Utopia" is not a liberal society.
Hard left / left wing - whatever.

All I'm saying Annie, is that I see the apologist appeasing left as the greatest danger.
They are the ones who allowed things like Rotherham etc to fester, the ones who think we should be having a nice natter with the likes of IS and not deporting scum as it may violate their human rights.

Post Rotherham for example, Britain First (whom I don't always agree with) went into the council offices and called them out on what happened and why. However, they were still branded as trouble making thugs - why?. They were quite correct in calling it out.
It's as if anyone who stands up for their country and calls out the apologists is a far right loony. I just don't get it really.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

25-09-2017, 10:21 PM

I am no historian, but I thought Hitler, Mussolini, and Trump were quite a bit to the right, and you can't get much more dangerous than that.
Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot were hard left. Basically any extreme is bad news. It doesn't take much for democracy to turn to totalitarianism. Just a few well chosen words to the population and some ruthless politics takes you from freedom to the illusion of freedom.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 10:25 PM

What about 'Uncle` Joe Stalin - responsible for the deaths of 20 million people plus those countless thousands he interred in labour camps?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top