Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 06:28 PM

Re: JFK Docu

There was also a "well researched" article in the Telegraph today that put forward a rather different theory. I don't think we will ever know the truth.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 06:43 PM

Theory is one thing, what I saw was too convincing .....
I would have liked opinions, unfortunately the docu was missed ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
There was also a "well researched" article in the Telegraph today that put forward a rather different theory. I don't think we will ever know the truth.
Ania I think this is so .

There are so many possible scenarios over the years not to mention a list of those who might have wished Kennedy was out of the way including among others organised crime, Hoover,the KGB even vice President Johnson you can take your pick.
I think there was also a degree of professional jealousy among people/states even hospitals when Kennedy was killed and it suited some people to promote various options to cover themselves.

Even if the truth was known and proved 100% some people still would never accept it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 06:55 PM

I agree with you there Meg - that is so true !
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2013, 12:45 AM

Two Words:

Occam's razor
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-11-2013, 01:51 PM

Saw another docu last night on Kennedy ...
Until recently I could never watch the actual shooting, last week I did and last night. What struck me too, was the absolute love Jacky had for him. When he was shot, she didn't duck down to defend herself, then he was shot again and we all know her reaction. She didn't leave his side afterwards except for the autopsy. Really very touching .....
Dee
Hamilton, Canada
Dee is female  Dee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2013, 04:30 PM

Just last week, i watched a documentary on the JFK shooting. With the anniversary of his death approaching (is it nov22) , these questions and such seem to come to face once again. In the documentary i watched it showed them arresting Lee Harvey Oswald and as well his eventual death by Jack Ruby. But , it never revealed that a secret agent in a car following had shot at JFK also. One has to wonder if this was really a secret agent following in car behind in the motorcade that day. I remember clearly when i heard he had been shot and had died. I was in grade 9, and we were in the hallway, just about to go up the stairs to our next class. It was around 2pm in the afternnoon, i think. It came over the loud speaker, everyone heard the sad news.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-11-2013, 04:32 PM

Yes that is the 2nd docu I saw. It was just speaking to onlookers and events that day .....
The 1st docu relating to the special agent was the week before Dee ....
Angelfire
South, USA
Angelfire is female  Angelfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2013, 03:12 AM

What was the name of the documentary, and was it shown in the US?

I do not believe that Oswald acted alone. And, I doubt the true story will ever be known.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top