Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 08:18 PM

Re: Dandysmom (Eileen)

What a relief, I had no idea and just kept looking for her and sending emails which of course were not answered, which worried me more cos Eileen loves her computer.

Thank you so much mags and Kazz for keeping us up to date that is really good that we have shown Eileen just how she was missed. I know that you lovely people are the best when things go wrong for my own experiences. Love to you all and especially love to Eileen.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 08:33 PM

I haven't heard anymore news of how Eileen is progressing since Monday, I'm hoping to receive another email from Christopher soon. He did say, however, that it could be a long/not so speedy process with their health care system in the US.

We, in the UK, do like to moan occasionally about our NHS but it's when we hear how things are managed in other countries that we realise how lucky we are.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 08:37 PM

I agree, I have just signed a petition asking the government to support the NHS and not put it into private hands. We honestly won't know what we've got till its gone.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 11:10 PM

Hello all. Just wanted to pop on to update you all
I know Eileen is due to see the Doctor for the results following her tests which hopefully will establish the reason for her shortness of breath and anaemia. Eileen thinking of you, seriously my dear friend I wish you the very best. *hugs*
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2011, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
I know Eileen is due to see the Doctor for the results following her tests which hopefully will establish the reason for her shortness of breath and anaemia. Eileen thinking of you, seriously my dear friend I wish you the very best. *hugs*
Thanks for that Kazz, I'm hoping to hear more from Christopher tomorrow.
Thinking of you Eileen, we are missing you lots....
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 03:27 AM

You are in my thoughts and Prayers Eileen, missing you lots.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

24-03-2011, 01:46 PM

Wishing you can feel all the love coming from us all Eileen, I am certainly very moved by the friendship and concern the OFF are showing a friend they are a very special bunch of people.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2011, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Thank you for the update Kazz.....she is very much missed and am hoping she will be home very soon...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

27-03-2011, 10:26 AM

I haven't received any further news of Eileen since last Wednesday.

Last night I emailed all our OFF's and Catsey good wishes to Christopher, in Washington DC - he has kindly offered to print them out and take them to Eileen in hospital.

I am hoping he will reply with any news when he reads the email.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2011, 12:13 PM

Thanks for the news and your efforts to pass on our wishes Mags. Look forward to hearing some good news about Eileen in the future.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top