Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2013, 12:54 PM

Re: Septic Pegs Tent

Originally Posted by astrolady ->
Hi Karen

*grabs the silver coins* ...thanks medear

Ahhh this is very interesting.
The postman brings joy to you in one way or another.

A trip to the sea with a family member holds memories and whoever wears the bright blue top is very special to you.
The number 8 is significant and the letters M and N

That'll be an extra 5 bob please.... inflation you know
<rubs hand due to scratch marks left by Septic's grab of the coin> Hang on - 5 bob! I'm deducting some cos I live 5 minutes from the beach so I'm always going to the seaside ...

Hmm, M and N - doesn't stand for 'moaning ninny' does it because I know a few of those
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by astrolady ->
But you didn't want blue eyes Rachel ! Sheeeesh !

I'm trying to please you here and getting nowhere. Lol !

Ok let's start again..the man is in a large tall building and he DOES have blue eyes,twinkly and bright. You still have to meet him,fate will dictate when and you'll KNOW straight away.

Oh poo .... I can't find any tall buildings to go in, or even loiter outside

OK. Whilst I wait, how about a dalliance with the man with the lovely, intense, brown eyes and hair like black satin ?

Hair I'd like to run through ..... naked ..... at dawn

mmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmm
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 03:50 PM

When I eventually meet this old twinkly bloke and 'KNOW', will he feel the same ? or is this going to be another difficult one-sided relationship ?

Could you try to make him sound more appealing ?
I mean 'blue twinkly eyes' or 'piercing blue eyes' really doesn't do it for me.
It conjures up small eyes, twinkling out of a mass of wrinkles.

Oh ... you did once say he was athletic ... hmmmm s'pose that mean 'fit' *wiggles eyebrows*
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2013, 04:02 PM

Lol Rachel, you're as mad as a hatter !

No, a dalliance with the dark-haired one isn't on the cards,that's not a good idea and besides he's already taken.

The twinkly-blue-eyed man (definitely not wrinkly ! ) will fall head over heels for you..... and you him I feel as though he's a bit of an old "rocker" and really into music You'll both meet in a large building and be smitten from the start.

I see a cat sat on his knee
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

17-03-2013, 04:31 PM

Old Rocker ? ... OLD ?

Just because the brown-eyed one appears to be taken, it doesn't mean he's happy. He might be separated or have an open marriage for all I know.

OK .... the facts ....
Possibly a musician (oh yawn)
Athletic
Blue eyes (dammit)
Receding brown hair (yuk)

What I require ....
Reasonably tall, healthy, able to sing in tune, musical is OK, no chewed fingernails, full head of hair, wildly attractive, car, solvent with some spare cash (I don't need masses of dosh but it would be nice), sense of humour, probably younger than me cos I don't want some old **** who's about to drop dead, likes all animals especially cats, willing and able to go up ladders, change light bulbs, take stuff to the dump, help decorate, etc., generally helpful, working braincell, professional, charismatic.

Thank you
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2013, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Old Rocker ? ... OLD ?
OK .... the facts ....
Athletic
Blue eyes (dammit)

Ok then... how about a robot instead ?
No brown eyes but they're dark

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2013, 08:14 AM

Old Rocker ? ... OLD ?

Just because the brown-eyed one appears to be taken, it doesn't mean he's happy. He might be separated or have an open marriage for all I know.

OK .... the facts ....
Athletic
Blue eyes (dammit)

What I require ....
Reasonably tall, healthy, able to sing in tune, musical is OK, no chewed fingernails, full head of hair, wildly attractive, car, solvent with some spare cash (I don't need masses of dosh but it would be nice), sense of humour, probably younger than me cos I don't want some old **** who's about to drop dead, likes all animals especially cats, willing and able to go up ladders, change light bulbs, take stuff to the dump, help decorate, etc., generally helpful, working braincell, professional, charismatic.

Thank you
And if you find him Astrolady, will you ask him if he's got an available brother who is exactly like him in every way
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

18-03-2013, 09:50 AM

Oh no ~ we're not going to fight over him are we ? Lol
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

18-03-2013, 10:08 AM

Oh no ~ we're not going to fight over him are we ? Lol
Not at all Rachel - I shall employ cunning and sneakiness to win this strange and wonderful man
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

18-03-2013, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Not at all Rachel - I shall employ cunning and sneakiness to win this strange and wonderful man
Identical twins would probably solve the problem and the IOM is a long way from me so I shan't worry too much

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top