Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 09:47 AM

Re: Happy Anniversary Old Grey Fox

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Penblwydd Hapus Foxy!
Enjoy
Thanks Rhian, I'll ask someone at the Merrion what that means....But I think I know......Cheers.....(that's Yorkshire for thanks).....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Happy Anniversary.... hope you both had a lovely day
Thanks Summer....
At least Mrs Fox and me are still talking.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sorry everyone, I've been having so much fun at Llandudno I've not been perusing the forum as thorough as usual.....
On Sunday 7th (Our Anniversary) we spent most of the day watching the last leg of the UK Motor Rally which came to Llandudno. I've never seen so many people in Llandudno, but is was a brilliant day, which was finished off with some dancing at the hotel and a small glass of red wine.....

I'd like to thank everyone who has wished Mrs Fox and me their best wishes, there have been times when I didn't think we would get this far....Especially this year.... But we're both getting too old for all the shinanagins, and the love we have for each other shone through, just like is always has....

And many thanks to Sweetie Pie for starting this thread, you are what good forums are all about....

Mrs Fox would also like to express her thanks, as I let her read all of your congratulations, wouldn't want to let her to amok in here though....
I might not be able to write from the heart......
Foxy, l am pleased you are having a great time in Llandudno. Have you sighted boozercruiser yet?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-10-2018, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, l am pleased you are having a great time in Llandudno. Have you sighted boozercruiser yet?
Good Morning Arty..... and thanks...
Haven't seen him yet, but hope to walk to Rhos-on-sea tomorrow, I believe he lives there......But would I recognise him if I saw him?.....
I'll have to wear my OFF tee shirt.....
It's beautiful weather here (Llandudno) today so it's a walk along the coast path to Conwy......

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top