Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 10:41 AM

Re: We now live in a hypocracy!!

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Meg, but there seem to be so many obstacles placed in the way of so called democracy. I believe the people with the money have the final say, and unfortunately there are too many members of parliament that have too much to lose should we come out of the EU. Especially with 'No Deal'..

If we don't come out and there is civil war between remainers and brexiteers I can see the EU sending their newly established army in to pacify us....
Bob it is absolutely ridiculous to me that what is in effect leaving a club has been turned into such a prolonged and bitter dispute between people

I can't see where it will end..
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 10:46 AM

Brexit is not going to happen is it!
The way I see it is this:-

The poor (working classes and other miscellaneous citizens) want to come out of the EU.....

The rich (Big business people and MP's who have large investments in Europe) want to stay in.....

Although the poor outnumber the rich ten to one, the rich oil the wheels of society and think that the poor don't know what they are talking about....(thicko's) so ignore any attempt by the poor to wressle control of the country away from them and the EU.

Well it's taken 3 yrs Bob but you've finally got there.

Correct, the EU dictators are NOT going to allow the UK to leave the EU, simple as. They never were going to.

They just had to orchestrate events in such a way as to limit as far as possible the outfall of such dictatorial measures and limit civil disobedience.

As you rightly say bad times are acoming.

So far we've only really seen pathetic teenage tantrum Remainiac protests.

The very moment that it is formally announced that we will not actually be leaving in any real sense, the millions of BrExiteers will take to the streets in protest.

They have nothing to lose. They've had their democratic country and system wrenched from them by fraudulent politicians backed by greedy elitists. They are Daffy Ducked either way, headed for the Orwellian 1984 dystopian police state. It would be no surprise therefore to see them create bloody havoc all across the country.

It's for that reason I think it's unwise for people to shout about being Remainers. They are traitors to the country who support the abolishment of our sovreignty and nationality. How well do you expect them to fare in the coming civil unrest?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by realist ->
well it's taken 3 yrs bob but you've finally got there.

Correct, the eu dictators are not going to allow the uk to leave the eu, simple as. They never were going to.

They just had to orchestrate events in such a way as to limit as far as possible the outfall of such dictatorial measures and limit civil disobedience.

So far we've only really seen pathetic teenage tantrum remainiac protests.

The very moment that it is formally announced that we will not actually be leaving in any real sense, the millions of brexiteers will take to the streets in protest.

They have nothing to lose. They've had their democratic country and system wrenched from them by fraudulent politicians backed by greedy elitists. They are daffy ducked either way, headed for the orwellian 1984 dystopian police state. It would be no surprise therefore to see them create bloody havoc all across the country.

It's for that reason i think it's unwise for people to shout about being remainers. They are traitors to the country who support the abolishment of our sovreignty and nationality. How well do you expect them to fare in the coming civil unrest?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by realist ->
well it's taken 3 yrs bob but you've finally got there.

Correct, the eu dictators are not going to allow the uk to leave the eu, simple as. They never were going to.

So far we've only really seen pathetic teenage tantrum remainiac protests.

The very moment that it is formally announced that we will not actually be leaving in any real sense, the millions of brexiteers will take to the streets in protest.

They have nothing to lose. They've had their democratic country and system wrenched from them by fraudulent politicians backed by greedy elitists. They are daffy ducked either way, headed for the orwellian 1984 dystopian police state. It would be no surprise therefore to see them create bloody havoc all across the country.

It's for that reason i think it's unwise for people to shout about being remainers. They are traitors to the country who support the abolishment of our sovreignty and nationality. How well do you expect them to fare in the coming civil unrest?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 10:57 AM

One thing we will be able to tell our grand children later in life "I remember when we lived in a democratic country"
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
One thing we will be able to tell our grand children later in life "I remember when we lived in a democratic country"

You are already 40 years late with that comment
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Well it's taken 3 yrs Bob but you've finally got there.

Correct, the EU dictators are NOT going to allow the UK to leave the EU, simple as. They never were going to.

So far we've only really seen pathetic teenage tantrum Remainiac protests.

The very moment that it is formally announced that we will not actually be leaving in any real sense, the millions of BrExiteers will take to the streets in protest.

They have nothing to lose. They've had their democratic country and system wrenched from them by fraudulent politicians backed by greedy elitists. They are Daffy Ducked either way, headed for the Orwellian 1984 dystopian police state. It would be no surprise therefore to see them create bloody havoc all across the country.

It's for that reason I think it's unwise for people to shout about being Remainers. They are traitors to the country who support the abolishment of our sovreignty and nationality. How well do you expect them to fare in the coming civil unrest?

Dream on...

It is EU law and UK law that we leave, deal or no deal on the 31st October 2019.

The remain saboteurs have a long way to go to stop that ... you don't have enough days.

Boris could, also just ignore going to ask for an extension from the EU. He hinted at that a few times already.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:10 AM

These quotes are interesting , they come from the Labour Leave site (I won't link to social media) ..
Leavers up and down the country can see plainly what is going on, and it has very little to do with stopping 'no deal'. MPs should be under no illusions here - their tiresome, dishonest games aren't convincing anyone but their own side.
Right so to clarify, in the midst of a "far right" "coup" by a "dictator", the dictator offers a general election (as they are famously keen on), and Labour are saying no.

Remain don't believe a word of their own rhetoric, it's just games to crush a referendum.

This is a dark day for British democracy. What parliament did last night is a disgrace. MPs didn’t seize control from Boris; they seized control from *us*, the people. Their aim is to crush the largest democratic vote in UK history, says Brendan O’Neill
https://spiked-online.com/2019/09/03...ish-democracy/
There seems to be a perception in some quarters that Labour is unified but that is not so, and Corbyn could find he has a problem on his hands saying they will stand in an election on a 'remain' supporting manifesto.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
These quotes are interesting , they come from the Labour Leave site (I won't link to social media) ..

There seems to be a perception in some quarters that Labour is unified but that is not so, and Corbyn could find he has a problem on his hands saying they will stand in an election on a 'remain' supporting manifesto.

The labour party are hopelessly divided, Thornberry, Watson, McDonnell, Corbyn ... all of them want something different, a peoples vote, remain, a customs union etc etc.

All over the country, remainers just look like angry, violent, anti-semitic, marxist Corbyn fanatics now.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2019, 12:13 PM

Brexit is not going to happen is it!
The way I see it is this:-

The poor (working classes and other miscellaneous citizens) want to come out of the EU.....

The rich (Big business people and MP's who have large investments in Europe) want to stay in.....

Although the poor outnumber the rich ten to one, the rich oil the wheels of society and think that the poor don't know what they are talking about....(thicko's) so ignore any attempt by the poor to wressle control of the country away from them and the EU.

It reminds me of 'Cavaliers and Roundheads' or the 'Wars of the Roses' where we had splits in the country and civil war.

Should the will of the people not be honoured I can see major uprisings between 'Remainers' and 'Brexiteers' similar to the troubles in Ireland between 'Protestant' and 'Catholic'....

Whatever happens I think there is a whole load of trouble coming our way....
It's not just the poor who want to leave. It spans all social classes. JRM Boris and Farage are not poor.

It's not a religious dispute so i can't see people being that passionate about it for long. I reckon we will end up with BRINO the way things are going.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top