Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2013, 12:45 PM

Re: The Apprentice 2013

Coach Trip posts moved here

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=13013

Thank you .
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2013, 02:19 PM

I believe Jason can be likened to a wet dishcloth, I think he is smarmy and I would be surpassed if he goes much further.
Now Neal is smart sharp and dapper, I think he would be a good director of my company, Lord Sugar is not looking for a salesman, he is looking for a partner one with a bit of humph, and that is exactly what Neal has got in my opinion.
But we shall see.
As for swearing like that, believe you me you want to go into a boardroom, and you will really see some really hot language at times.
I think Lord Sugar is quite capable at dishing it out.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2013, 01:15 PM

So are you like me thinking this year it will be one of the guys?
I do, after Sugars debacle with that ex woman winner taking
him to Court I cant see him getting close to any of the ladies.
I agree Jason selling the caravan was hilarious and even more so
if you had watched the programme at 10pm with Dara O'Briain.
Everyone seems to like him and Neal on that show.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2013, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
So are you like me thinking this year it will be one of the guys?
I do, after Sugars debacle with that ex woman winner taking
him to Court I cant see him getting close to any of the ladies.
I agree Jason selling the caravan was hilarious and even more so
if you had watched the programme at 10pm with Dara O'Briain.
Everyone seems to like him and Neal on that show.
Yes Sandy a lot of the women have gone already leaving
Francesca, Luisa and Leah who I guess will follow them shortly..

None of them would appeal to me as business partners.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2013, 11:17 AM

Latest update of course is Jason has gone. I again watched the Dara show at 10pm and boy did he get a great ovation. Never heard it as long as that. He is a nice guy and not suited for the big business like the cut throat Lord. Still don't know who will win. I have guessed the correct one for a few years now but this year there is something about all of the last few which could make them win but still uncertain. I will wait until the end of the show instead of being confident I know who it is
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-06-2013, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Latest update of course is Jason has gone. I again watched the Dara show at 10pm and boy did he get a great ovation. Never heard it as long as that. He is a nice guy and not suited for the big business like the cut throat Lord. Still don't know who will win. I have guessed the correct one for a few years now but this year there is something about all of the last few which could make them win but still uncertain. I will wait until the end of the show instead of being confident I know who it is
Sandy I was really sorry to see Jason go, as I said above I don't think he was sufficiently ruthless to stand his ground with the others .

I still think Neil may win.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2013, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sandy I was really sorry to see Jason go, as I said above I don't think he was sufficiently ruthless to stand his ground with the others .

I still think Neil may win.
He may not be ruthless but, he woujld make a great salesman .... that charm
The after programme 'You're fired' was fab - also he spoke a lot of sense, I think he should have been given another chance, the girl going on and on - well he just couldn't think straight and, he didn't want the stuffy idea they ended up with !
Wish him well anyway ..... He's probably learnt a lot from the experience ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

23-06-2013, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
He may not be ruthless but, he woujld make a great salesman .... that charm
The after programme 'You're fired' was fab - also he spoke a lot of sense, I think he should have been given another chance, the girl going on and on - well he just couldn't think straight and, he didn't want the stuffy idea they ended up with !
Wish him well anyway ..... He's probably learnt a lot from the experience ...
Pats I have no doubt Jason will 'make it ' anyway without Lord Sugars assistance...
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2013, 09:43 AM

What a waste of a medical degree...
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2013, 09:52 AM

Far be it for me to be catty but did anyone notice but was the winners 'POUT' reducing as the weeks went by!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top