Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 12:03 AM

Re: What do your pets do to make you smile

Originally Posted by suey ->
Lexi is a Schnauzer and as Meg has said where do you begin
1) She taps my leg when I am cooking and then runs across the kitchen and taps the mat on which we put her food bow las if to say put it here ...
2) When I get home from work I go to get changed out of work clothes she always grabs one of my slippers and runs onto the landing and throws it off through the bannister to the hallway below...
3) when out on a late walk and it's dark if she see's something she is not too sure of she walk on tippy toes and makes this strange noise it sounds like a throaty Ha ha..
4) if she parps she sniffs her bum or if you blow on the back of your hand to make a similar noise she smells her bum..
5) If she wants to play and you are not taking any notice of her she will pinch your slipper and run off but if you say in a stern voice put it back on she will bring it back and put it back on your foot...
5) When she has a tummy rub she lies on her back and rubs both her ears like a cat does when it is cleaning it'self we say she is in doggy heaven when she does this..
Suey, another Schnauzer full of funny little quirks Does she ever lose your slippers?
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 10:29 AM

My two girls (beautiful cats) lay on the bed poles apart, then abigial starts washing and grooming herself and by the time she has finished twisting this way and that to clean herself she is laid side by side with her sister, that is what she wanted to do all along.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 12:45 PM

Ah that's a clever cat you've got there then Shirley
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 01:10 PM

Cassie cat always makes me smile as I think she has an inbuilt alarm clock. She knows when every mealtime is and even if it's 5 minutes late, she will come to find me and start pawing my leg or my arm as if to say "Come on, where's my food?)! She also has her own way of a doggie beg : lol:

marpaul
North Cumbria

30-01-2012, 02:20 PM

Aw love the photo Mags, she's very clever. Its amazing isn't it how our pets know the time.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 04:23 PM

Mine have 2 funny things they do. Jess likes to sit on top of Becky so I often have double decker dogs on the sofa. Becky puts up with it for a while and then moves off to get a bit of space.

Then there is their ball game. I throw the ball as far as I can with a launcher and either one may get it but if Jess gets it she has to give it to Becky. She is not allowed to bring it back herself Becky sees to that.

suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Suey, another Schnauzer full of funny little quirks Does she ever lose your slippers?
No never she thinks it funny I think to see the old lady having to go downstairs to retrieve them
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2012, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
Mine have 2 funny things they do. Jess likes to sit on top of Becky so I often have double decker dogs on the sofa. Becky puts up with it for a while and then moves off to get a bit of space.

:
My hubby says Lexi and I are double deckers as if I lie on the sofa Lexi has to lie on top of me I can never get away with it
marpaul
North Cumbria

31-01-2012, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->

Then there is their ball game. I throw the ball as far as I can with a launcher and either one may get it but if Jess gets it she has to give it to Becky. She is not allowed to bring it back herself Becky sees to that.

lol never heard of double decker dogs before

I know a king charles spaniel with a fettish for bald heads
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2012, 01:34 AM

What a lovely pic of Cassie there Mags - look at how straight she's standing, brilliant

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top