Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 06:52 PM

Re: Laugh at work last night

**Please do not make personal comments about other members.
Some posts may be deleted.
Thank you .
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 07:41 PM

Well done Julie!
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
**Please do not make personal comments about other members.
Some posts may be deleted.
Thank you .
Quite right must protect the attention seeking protagonists.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Pity though - I think its well worth newcomers seeing for themselves that it is 'not them' that has provoked a negative response, but just the way of a particular poster ........
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Pity though - I think its well worth newcomers seeing for themselves that it is 'not them' that has provoked a negative response, but just the way of a particular poster ........
C&Gs post was left up.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 08:36 PM

You're a strong woman Julie. - go girl!!

You've got the upper hand here
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
cobblers
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
C&Gs post was left up.
Not a bad thing - gives people the gist - or 'should' do ....
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

11-11-2014, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Been waiting for the sword to fall for a few weeks, been told there will be changes my boss reckons my cleaning patch has become too small due to people moving around the company or leaving. Well he came in last night reorganised our work areas and obviously expected me to kick off the way he said what he wanted me to do. Well my patch is smaller than ever and I have got rid of the board rooms which I hated doing (acres of glass and oak tables and a deep carpet the hoover hated).
He told one of my colleagues he was surprised I took it as I did, he was hoping I would leave but no I was smiling. Really gave me a laugh I foiled his plot again and got an easier life out of it too.
So now the awful bullying I went through couple of years ago, little plots to make me leave and latest move around and he still hasn't got rid of me
They do say that your enemies hate to see you smiling. That says it all. Yes they are bullies and hate to see strong people. You're an inspiration Julie.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2014, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
They do say that your enemies hate to see you smiling. That says it all. Yes they are bullies and hate to see strong people. You're an inspiration Julie.
I think it's because I am a smiley person they hate it so much, got me down for a while when I was being shouted at but I still managed to smile when they weren't yelling - seemed to really annoy them. Not sure about an inspiration just a cleaner who loves to clean really.

Had many other cleaning jobs over the years started when I was 12 but this was first one I had any problem with so I can't moan really been a good life cleaning I always just like to look back where there was dirt and disorder and see order and cleanliness in my wake.

I think it's why I love office cleaning, I never found cleaning people's homes as satisfying they seem to enjoy living in clutter whereas my ladies and gentlemen in offices are usually wanting order out of the chaos.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top