Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:44 AM

Re: Poop

Good lord, another shit thread.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:48 AM

Now Ploppy, I have noticed you are being frivolous this morning.
Are you in a happy or unhappy frame of mind today? Come on, tell Auntie Mups. . .
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:55 AM

Neither. I had just commented on another toilet thread and then saw this one. Is that what you people in the Northern hemisphere prefer to talk about?
Mind you, I do talk a lot of shit too at times.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Good lord, another shit thread.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 11:02 AM

Neither. I had just commented on another toilet thread and then saw this one. Is that what you people in the Northern hemisphere prefer to talk about?
Mind you, I do talk a lot of shit too at times.

Not happy or sad? Just sort of OK then (so far).
Me too Plops.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox

28-03-2016, 11:06 AM

Well, I was a little sad before you turned up, Mupsy. But I'm ok now.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-03-2016, 11:11 AM

Well, I was a little sad before you turned up, Mupsy. But I'm ok now.

Aaah, and same here Plopsy, my little treasure.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2016, 11:53 AM

You can have too much toilet talk though. That's when you get bogged down!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2016, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Every time I take my dog for a walk, I make sure I have my poop bag with me, we go off into the Country Park, and, if she does a Whoopsie, even in the long grass, I do my best to retrieve it, well, today, I had to navigate past two huge mounds of Horse Excrement, on the public walkway, given my dogs size could be described as small to medium, the biggest poo she does is comparable to a small Cumberland sausage, which is scooped, why do Horse owners get away with depositing huge dumps with impunity?
As far as I know Spitty any Horse or Horse driven vehicle has priority on the public highway over here up to the present day, so surely that must put the Horse in the privileged position of being able to crap when and where he/she pleases, besides it’s great stuff for your Roses, dog and cat crap is just not in the same league.
The wife and me have an understanding, she doesn't mind me watching Horse racing on the TV as long as I clean up the Horse poo from under the TV when the racing is over, I'm sharpening me shovel for next weeks Grand National, you have to be fit to clear all that up.:

Maybe some enterprising person could come up with a dog crap retrieval kit for folks who get themselves into such awkward predicaments as you did. My little fella only drops in dainty gram sizes and I just stoop and flick it into a small bag, He’s very fussy what he eats and has a strict diet which he religiously sticks to, and although you couldn’t make a decent sandwich out of him he still has a divine figure for his age. The kit could include a poo detector, vacuum, and granulator incorporated into a long hollow elegant looking walking stick with a disposable bag at the handle, save a lot of messing about in the grass on a cold wet day.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2016, 05:04 AM

Many years since I did any messing about in long grass, Jem!
Remeber only take National form into account next week.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top