Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 05:16 PM

Re: Could You Tell A Stranger, Their Fly Was Open?

Remember getting in a lift in the city after delivering to one of the offices. Stood next to a young lady when it reached the ground floor stood aside to let her get out first. Walking behind her noticed her dress was tucked into her nickers. By the time we got to the main doors I told her she went red but quickly redressed herself whilst I stood behind her.I heard the security guards laughing but thank god I managed to tell her before she hit the outside pavement. I wondered how long ago she had done this and were her office colleagues taking the piss out of her as well not telling her.
Never saw her again.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Remember getting in a lift in the city after delivering to one of the offices. Stood next to a young lady when it reached the ground floor stood aside to let her get out first. Walking behind her noticed her dress was tucked into her nickers. By the time we got to the main doors I told her she went red but quickly redressed herself whilst I stood behind her.I heard the security guards laughing but thank god I managed to tell her before she hit the outside pavement. I wondered how long ago she had done this and were her office colleagues taking the piss out of her as well not telling her.
Never saw her again.
So what do we have here then?

A bloke with his zipper down.
And a Woman with her dress caught in her nickers.

I would say we have fun!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Barn door open

one o'clock at the button factory

horse is going to get out

flag's at half-mast

feel a draft?

Hog's out the pen

mister, the road is open to jerusalem

there's a letter in the post office

your window's open
That made me laugh, Nom

Sounds like someone is prepared for the inevitable
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Does anyone remember saying ‘Charlie’s Dead’ when someone’s underskirt was showing beneath their skirt! I’m going back to fifties now!
Yes i remember that ,sign of a death if under slip shows ,and in Church again my half slip had come well down below my skirt ,it was as bad as having my knickers on show ,I was most embarrassed ,looking like a little old lady , not that i am ....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 07:10 PM

Reminds me of when I was at a wedding party. I was wearing hold up stockings and one of them kept slipping down. Right down past my knee it went. Luckily it was on a crowded dance floor so I was able to hitch it up without too many people noticing.

I'll never trust hold ups again!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 07:42 PM

I would tell a stranger, in fact I have on one occasion and although the man was a little embarrassed, he said he really appreciated that I had taken the trouble to tell him..... he was going to a job interview!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Barn door open

one o'clock at the button factory

horse is going to get out

flag's at half-mast

feel a draft?

Hog's out the pen

mister, the road is open to jerusalem

there's a letter in the post office

your window's open
Nom, Another retort l heard, was...
It pays, to advertise!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I would tell a stranger, in fact I have on one occasion and although the man was a little embarrassed, he said he really appreciated that I had taken the trouble to tell him..... he was going to a job interview!

You'd think they'd feel the draft, wouldn't you.
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 09:21 PM

I might.....if I could keep my eyes from straying to the offensive unzipped zipper.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2017, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Val J ->
Does anyone remember saying ‘Charlie’s Dead’ when someone’s underskirt was showing beneath their skirt! I’m going back to fifties now!
Val, That took me back! I haven’t heard that expression for years!!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top