Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:43 PM

Re: Eastenders Question

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I bet you used to watch Dr Finlay's Casebook years ago though, Nero
Never been a fan of any soap at all Mags, . . when you look back at the countless soaps over the last 50 years it's astounding, . . to list them all would be a real challenge, . . are you up for it ?

We could start a new thread listing them all, and at the end a volunteer could type them all out as a complete list.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Never been a fan of any soap at all Mags, . . when you look back at the countless soaps over the last 50 years it's astounding, . . to list them all would be a real challenge, . . are you up for it ?

We could start a new thread listing them all, and at the end a volunteer could type them all out as a complete list.
I can honestly say that Coronation Street and Eastenders are the only two I have ever watched I've never watched the other long running one - Emmerdale ...... or any of the Aussie soaps
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:52 PM

I can honestly say that Coronation Street and Eastenders are the only two I have ever watched I've never watched the other long running one - Emmerdale ...... or any of the Aussie soaps
I was thinking more of the American soaps Mags, . . it's they who're to blame ya know, they started it all.

There must be hundreds, like Dallas and the like.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
I was thinking more of the American soaps Mags, . . it's they who're to blame ya know, they started it all.

There must be hundreds, like Dallas and the like.
Oh, I did watch Dallas years ago!
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 04:19 PM

Only really EE that I have stuck with...........I am looking forward to the next couple of days, but I agree it could all be an anti climax.

A few 'odd' suspects have been in news....Tracy.....Sean Slater
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 06:26 PM

Me the same Mags.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 06:32 PM

What about that friend of Stacey's killing Archie as she was told by Stacey that Archie had raped her, but then was he already dead before that girl came on the scene

Another thought is, Grant wouldn't have done it would he ........ well he phoned up the Queen Vic the other night and Phil answered it and Phil said to Peggy "It's Grant, have you been telling him things" and slammed the phone down.

It's all excitin' ain't it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

18-02-2010, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
What about that friend of Stacey's killing Archie as she was told by Stacey that Archie had raped her, but then was he already dead before that girl came on the scene

Another thought is, Grant wouldn't have done it would he ........ well he phoned up the Queen Vic the other night and Phil answered it and Phil said to Peggy "It's Grant, have you been telling him things" and slammed the phone down.

It's all excitin' ain't it
Yes! Da-da-dada!
nero
Central Scotland

19-02-2010, 10:28 PM

Oh lord, . . . . . .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top