Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 04:20 PM

Re: Communication

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Yes but - we haven't got an emoticon for that !

Mmm, pity. Who's gonna ask Azz?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mmm, pity. Who's gonna ask Azz?
O No ! Don't do that Mups - its very uncoof - don't cha think
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 05:41 PM

I was on one forum that had one... AND it was used... most times jokingly... but sometimes not.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Paul 'good communication' is down to those doing the communicating avoid negative people and it is fine
One of the grandest posts I've ever read
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Some folks thrive on negativity.. and just LOOK for reasons to jump all over someone for nothing... Must have pretty mundane boring lives..
Hey! I don't mind going public but since people demand OPEN & straight forward communication, I will ask you straight out if you are referring to me regarding that whole Battle of New Orleans crap a couple of weeks ago?

I mean heaven forbid I read a hidden meaning into your statement but for the record I did apologize to you for the ONE time I did that for no reason. If I'm wrong wondering if you're referring to me then I have no problem apologizing again but would like to know from a straight talker

I'm not the only one who has asked someone on the forum if a comment was meant for him or her so pleeeze don't bother dragging out the 'sensitive' bit again.

Everything ok? Hee hee? Wish I did live a boring mundane life, maybe I could relax more!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 06:40 PM

Good Lord here we go again.....(((((sigh))))
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

24-07-2014, 06:44 PM

That's such a copout. I asked you a straight forward question.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 06:46 PM

***Some posts may be deleted, please take personal disputes to PM.
Thank you
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

24-07-2014, 07:04 PM

That's fine Meg, just the comment was a little close to home when I thought the whole thing had been dropped in the recent past.

I only wanted to make sure as I had forgotten about it until I saw the post, lol.

Thanks!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2014, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
O No ! Don't do that Mups - its very uncoof - don't cha think

Only joking Patsy.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top