Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:40 PM

Re: im not a fan of BGT but

Originally Posted by Jimmy ->
The trick that the magician did could have been done easily by a six year old child.
What! Would you give a six year old a pair of sissors to play with?
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
What! Would you give a six year old a pair of sissors to play with?
No, I wouldn't.
The scissor part was just for dramatisation.
Anyone who could write a name could do the mind reading part.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 01:05 PM

Saw the back end of this act - very clever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcXTk1iGpeY
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 01:22 PM

The standard of acts seems to be very good this year with lots of innovative things I haven't seen before it is going to be difficult to choose the best.
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Saw the back end of this act - very clever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcXTk1iGpeY
this act was excellent and cleverly thought out by the choreographer or whatever you would call him - it was simply stunning to watch
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:03 PM

Maybe this year the program should be renamed IBROOT. Why so many acts coming to Britain to be on BGT? Is Britain Running Out Of Talent?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Maybe this year the program should be renamed IBROOT. Why so many acts coming to Britain to be on BGT? Is Britain Running Out Of Talent?
Ezy I was a bit surprised by the number of overseas entrants, obviously there must be no restriction on where the acts come from but it does rather make a nonsense of the title. It also seems that some entrants go from one country to another entering similar shows.
They do add to the diversity though .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wasn't keen on the boy dancer. I didn't find him very natural or mature for a 14 year old. His dancing, to me was only ok.
I liked the 20 year old that sang like Frank Sinatra, although it was a bit karaoke! The magician, was a very clever act.
Overall, I think the foreign acts were better than the British ones!
I tend to agree. As a keen ballet fan I could see he had a lot more work to do before he could make a living from it. It was his emotions that won people over.
I really liked the choir but i hope they choose some different songs
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Agreed. It is supposed to be Britains got talent and it is now open to anyone from where ever around the world.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 04:18 PM

The amusing thing is it's the acts from other countries that seem to be the best.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top