Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2014, 07:54 PM

Re: I've booked...

Originally Posted by carol ->
Enjoy the show Barry.

I think my panto might be at the same theatre. Is it 'The Palace Theatre'?
That's the one Carol.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2014, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Families eh !!!
Yup!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2014, 10:42 PM

Aaw Jazzi that's such a shame.
You say in your profile that you enjoy mini breaks. Why not book one for Christmas?
I know a single lady who goes away on a coach holiday every Christmas and she has a lovely time..
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 02:54 AM

Chin up Jazzi ... you thought that last year and if I remember correctly you did get an invitation
Absolutely! Last year my kids all had plans to have their first Christmas in their own place BUT they all ended up coming coming down to mine in the end.

Same thing this year... I will just wait until nearer the event and see what turns out. At worst it will be a matter of driving somewhere else or I could go for Christmas Dinner down the club!

Roll on summer.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 03:09 AM

Families eh !!!
before my mum passed away she'd said we should stick together as a family and support one another, it never happened, I don't hear from my brothers but I'm close to my sister as she lives alone as I do and I help her financially as much as I can and I know that's what mum would have wanted.

I always cooked Christmas dinner for her and drove more than 50 miles so we could spend the day together, sadly that wont happen any more but I do still feel family is important even though many give up on theirs for different reasons

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top