Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2011, 04:24 AM

Re: nail varnish

Originally Posted by Topaz ->
Sheeeeesh ! ! ! .......... I dunno what to suggest really , like you , I never had anything like that with any of my three ( all boys ) ......... Maybe she needs therapy or a good kick up the ar$e .......... One of the two would hopefully sort het out
(
Update:

She pretends she doesn't eat in her bedroom.

Well, tonight we heard a shreik from her room as a mouse ran across her carpet - the one she spilled red nail polish on. (The cat was napping peacefully elsewhere.)

I casually mentioned the mouse was likely attracted to food and lo and behold she went into a cleaning frenzy and surrendered up all the snacks, dishes and cutlery stashed in her room.

Karma, sweet karma!
marilyno07
Gloucestershire
marilyno07 is female  marilyno07 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2011, 09:23 AM

Bank Holiday weekend coming up - going to get on and do some painting. My husband doesnt know this yet - but I am going to do it.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

31-05-2011, 03:23 PM

HA HA HA HA HA .......... Karma indeed Annie Jack ....... I`d have loved to see the expression on her face when she clocked the smug one on yours ............ LOLOLOL ....

You`ll need to let that " Moose " loose in her room more often .............

--------------------------------------------------------------

How did the painting go marilyno07 ?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top