Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 10:49 AM

Re: What a trauma yesterday!

Is there room on your patio for a fat cat?

Bloomin keyboard keeps replacing 'tw' with a 'c'
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Is there room on your patio for a fat cat?

Bloomin keyboard keeps replacing 'tw' with a 'c'
You need to get rid of all these new fangled gadgets and use a desktop PC like I do... that way all the typing errors are my own
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 12:09 PM

I´m so glad to hear your cat is doing well after the trauma of yesterday. It´s horrible when a much loved pet is not well, you just feel so helpless.
I hope all goes well now and you don´t get a repeat performance ever again.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thank you all for your good wishes. You may like to know that he has just jumped on my desk to look at your replies himself. He isn't good at reading but, after the events of yesterday, he feels like everybody loves him.
Tell him I've emailed him a handful of Dreamies.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
You need to get rid of all these new fangled gadgets and use a desktop PC like I do... that way all the typing errors are my own
I will be....soon.
Ordered one with an eye movement control which moves the cursor with eye movement.
Then my mum can use it
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I will be....soon.
Ordered one with an eye movement control which moves the cursor with eye movement.
Then my mum can use it
That is great, perhaps I will send her e mails telling her what naughty tricks you get up to, so she can tell you off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 02:04 PM

Twink, l have only just seen your thread. Is this your ginger cat that went on walkabouts and hadn't come home the other day?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

28-08-2016, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, l have only just seen your thread. Is this your ginger cat that went on walkabouts and hadn't come home the other day?
Yes it is! he arrived back at about 8pm but I think he may have been feeling ill and gone to somewhere quiet, cats tend to lie down and rest when they are feeling ill, but he seems much better now!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 02:43 PM

I'm sorry, I've just seen your thread, Twinky: some of us don't get out of bed at the crack of dawn! I'm very pleased to hear that your cat is much better. I confess that I've never heard of cats being given inhalers.

I'm not sure exactly where you are in Cheshire, but as I am just about in the same county I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where this wonderful veterinary practice is located; hopefully not too far away. If our cat should become ill, especially out of hours, I'd like to take him there.

We did once take our cat to an emergency vet's somewhere over towards Cheadle Hulme or Bramhall (wife will remember exactly where), and they were very good although expensive, but that doesn't matter so much when your cat's ill.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

28-08-2016, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'm sorry, I've just seen your thread, Twinky: some of us don't get out of bed at the crack of dawn! I'm very pleased to hear that your cat is much better. I confess that I've never heard of cats being given inhalers.

I'm not sure exactly where you are in Cheshire, but as I am just about in the same county I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where this wonderful veterinary practice is located; hopefully not too far away. If our cat should become ill, especially out of hours, I'd like to take him there.

We did once take our cat to an emergency vet's somewhere over towards Cheadle Hulme or Bramhall (wife will remember exactly where), and they were very good although expensive, but that doesn't matter so much when your cat's ill.
That is exactly what I thought JBR! I had to pay £90 for the out of hours treatment but they had him for 8 hours, on oxygen, gave him intravenous steroids and a new inhaler that cost £85 so the total bill was £220. I took him to the Willows Veterinary Hospital, in Hartford, Northwich, and I believe they have nursing staff there all night to care for the patients. the £90 call out was just for the vet call out.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top