Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 10:01 AM

Re: Don't touch my...

Yes Bags - good for the health having yer feet massaged, very relaxing..
Jem - I think the reason we are ticklish with someone doing the tickling, is that our nerve endings tense up, its the anticipation feeling..... So, you would have to tickle yerself by creeping up on yerself, take yerself by surprise
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
I love having my feet tickled and rubbed , if I had the money Id pay some on to rub my poor old feet all evening while I relaxed on the sofa.....
I married the wrong man as he hates feet and I can never convince him to rub them..... Maybe I need a foot fetish lover !!!!
That makes two of us Baggy - If I had to it's something I would pay for as well. Luckily I have my personal foot massager. - To help you out - and as long as you promise it's only feet I'll send him over for half an hour, can't spare him all evening.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 09:03 PM

Dont be mean lend him to me for a week at least .... I promise it will only be for feet rubbing....;0) oh and I do need my fence mending while he is here LOL....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 09:08 PM

A week!!!!! out of the question - you are in France aren't you Baggy - I may well never see him again.
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 09:12 PM

You could come to and show him the way home .......
Do you do head massage ? you could both work on each end while the cat pummels my stomach..... Id just lay quiet in the sun on my sun bed in sheer bliss.... Id supply the wine of coarse !!!!! ;0)
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

05-04-2013, 09:21 PM

Mmmmmm - I'll have to think about that although I'm not sure if I trust him - can I bring a friend? - she does Indian head massage - (sorry I've just remembered she is allergic to cats) - I'm good wine drinker though if that's any help. Hubby's poison is whisky - so kind of you to look after us like this. We're on our way.
Nobaggage

05-04-2013, 09:41 PM

You will have to hurry last bus through here leaves at midnight ....
I'll open a bottle now for you so it has time to breath .....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top