Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 03:32 PM

Re: Guide Dog Refused a Drink of Water.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Rather judgemental?

It was a service dog, the owner may have had no alternative but to go out during the day.
Yes, I understand that. But I wouldn't have thought that going to a coffee shop doesn't sound mission critical. And wouldn't stop him carrying a bottle of water.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 04:13 PM

If that had happened to me at a coffee shop, I would have gone in and slapped a couple dollars on the counter and asked them for a cup of water.

I am sure the coffee shop will be taking care of the "server" who did this dirty deed. I don't blame the coffee shop, I blame the "person" who did it and he should be fired. I would have gotten his/her name and called in a report or get somebody to do it for me if I was blind.

I still like Uncle Joe's suggestion tho, haha, especially the bowl with the dog's name on it....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 04:24 PM

I love that photo and concept, Gilly T!

Just an observation, but it seems like one is asking for a bit of masochistic trouble walking into any place that has "Nero" on the sign.

fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2018, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd like to hear that the employee responsible was sacked, and that such a move by Cafe Nero was prompted by everyone refusing to patronise the chain until they do.
This....

Bloody disgrace imo.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top