Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 01:11 PM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

decided i'm going to try and do some ironing this afternoon, even if it is only 15 minutes worth. The dust can wait, and OH vacuumed yesterday
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 01:32 PM

Oh sorry Rachel i didn't see that you were still poorly, i hope you soon feel better.

Where's our Lee gone ? Probable gone fishing ! Lol
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 01:38 PM

Hi Valley I think she's picking all those bugs we've all been getting!

Any excuse to go fishing for our Lee Although he'd probably say its too cold.

I've had the morning to myself and not done much! I really do need to tidy up and get my vac out!
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 01:43 PM

I've just finished my hoovering. Had to move hubby out 'cos he was in the way. Must get some ironing done,i put it off for so long until there's a blooming big pile
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 02:39 PM

Afternoon all. Has been raining, but much warmer.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 02:45 PM

Hello everyone the rain has returned but thankfully it's not so cold now.

Not doing much today, OH did my shopping earlier, armed with a long list ......... he remembered everything except his beloved newspaper! That has now been rectified!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day...
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 03:27 PM

Hiya folks, weather here is lousy it is +++++++ down, one good thing it gets the salt off the car from when i go fishing,, lol,, Fridays here at last i think....
hope you all have a good day, Lee
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 07:44 PM

Good evening all, not a bad day today, it seems to be getting slowly warmer and that can't be a bad sign. Now that the racing festival is finished for another year I'll be getting back to doing a few jobs that have been piling up, there's no rest for the wicked is there, still he who dips his wick must pay for the oil as we are told, it would have been cheaper to buy an oil well for what it cost me,, ah but it was worth it.
Look after yourselves folks.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top