Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:33 PM

Re: Another Starbucks!!!!!!!!!

That's four of us, do you think we would change anything?
Somehow I doubt it.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:43 PM

Mmmm - you're right - need 'more' than four
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I would imagine that the government doesn't like to plug up the loopholes for financial reasons only known to themselves but it is so blatant. The banks nearly bankrupted us, large companies not paying their share of tax, little wonder we are so much in debt. You know I think we need a revolution.
Finally Cate darlin' - yet another of our members is beginning to realise that changing the personnel isn't going to cure our ills, - we need to change the SYSTEM of government. Pass me my T. 34 tank and an AK 47 and we'll begin the revolution on Monday morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B96qKs4-EI8
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Joe,why don,t you give it a rest, no-one takes any notice of your anarchy chants any more.

She would probably hate you as much as you love yourself.

I don't give a Sh*t Bob, she's now stoking the fires elsewhere.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 03:12 PM

I dunno nobody wants to be revolting. I would love to play havoc like in the old days of ban the bomb and such like, I miss those days. People now have too many credit cards to pay off, too many pensions to lose and too high mortgages to ever want to come out and march and cause problems. Only the students want to play and they know sod all about it.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

20-04-2013, 03:20 PM

I dunno nobody wants to be revolting. I would love to play havoc like in the old days of ban the bomb and such like, I miss those days. People now have too many credit cards to pay off, too many pensions to lose and too high mortgages to ever want to come out and march and cause problems. Only the students want to play and they know sod all about it.

I did more than just 'play' Cate darlin' - as you say they were the 'good ol' days'!!! - was a rebel then, and am STILL a rebel, although Arthritis and other medical problems have now seriously hindered my mobility and I can no longer march and demonstrate as I used to.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 03:26 PM

You could try having that all singing and dancing chair motorised.
Or you could get Antibrown to push.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Luvvit ! - I say, Luvvit
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.

20-04-2013, 03:50 PM

I started my revolution 3 years ago, I gave up my car, and I don't spend money unless it is food, so I hardly pay any tax to HM government, I am saving a fortune.
Legal tax evasion, using my bus pass, I reckon I save at least 3 grand a year.
Join me I get a lot of satisfaction.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2013, 06:54 PM

I dunno nobody wants to be revolting.
You do make me laugh Cookie - I'm quite happy to be revolting with you and Wrinkly has said he'll join us so we're up and running. Now then, who's on Facebook that can get the message out

I would love to play havoc like in the old days of ban the bomb and such like, I miss those days. People now have too many credit cards to pay off, too many pensions to lose and too high mortgages to ever want to come out and march and cause problems. Only the students want to play and they know sod all about it.
You can't rely on the great unwashed these days can you can't even get a petition going as now, you have get permission to submit a petition, defeats the object a bit doesn't it

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top