Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 10:59 AM

Re: What Came First

I'm glad to get an opportunity to voice my opinion on the origins of chickens and other important things. The start of the Bible is my favoutite bit, I think it goes something like this.
In the beginning their was nothing, then everything came from nothing
Any professor worth his salt will tell you that, now the big study in scientific circles is nothing, what exactly is nothing?, where did nothing come from? where is nothing going?, the questions are endless, only when we crack the hidden secrets of nothing will we know all about nothing and when you know all about nothing you will be granted the title, "Doctor of Pure Emptiness" or DOPE for short. One of our greatest DOPE's is a Professor M.T. Spacy of Yale University (He's been asked to run for President by the Republican Party) who said when interviewed on ABC TV recently "Nothing is the key to the future and the only way forward for mankind, cars will run on nothing, planes will fly on nothing, heck we can even eat nothing, When we crack the nothing code everyone will be able to hold a bunch of nothing in their hands, raise it the the sky, and thank the Government for giving us nothing, and we will all rejoice and sing together "I got plenty of nothing, nothing's plenty for me...".
I'll be doing some serious thinking about nothing from now on, I wannabe a fully fledged DOPE someday, I'm halfway there already.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 11:09 AM

Jem - you've surpassed yerself here
Love this post - I shall be larfin' all day on this one
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 11:54 AM

You are a priceless Gem you are - and thank you for the giggle
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2013, 08:47 PM

If the egg came first how would it get warm enough to hatch, let alone get across the road?
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

18-05-2013, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...to numerous to mention including what shall I eat for my meals today
would that start with a chicken or an egg Meg?
mindbender
mindbender is male 

18-05-2013, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I'm glad to get an opportunity to voice my opinion on the origins of chickens and other important things. The start of the Bible is my favoutite bit, I think it goes something like this.
In the beginning their was nothing, then everything came from nothing
Any professor worth his salt will tell you that, now the big study in scientific circles is nothing, what exactly is nothing?, where did nothing come from? where is nothing going?, the questions are endless, only when we crack the hidden secrets of nothing will we know all about nothing and when you know all about nothing you will be granted the title, "Doctor of Pure Emptiness" or DOPE for short. One of our greatest DOPE's is a Professor M.T. Spacy of Yale University (He's been asked to run for President by the Republican Party) who said when interviewed on ABC TV recently "Nothing is the key to the future and the only way forward for mankind, cars will run on nothing, planes will fly on nothing, heck we can even eat nothing, When we crack the nothing code everyone will be able to hold a bunch of nothing in their hands, raise it the the sky, and thank the Government for giving us nothing, and we will all rejoice and sing together "I got plenty of nothing, nothing's plenty for me...".
I'll be doing some serious thinking about nothing from now on, I wannabe a fully fledged DOPE someday, I'm halfway there already.
when you get fedup with all that nothing try the chaos theory that is even more fun - over to Bruce or Spitfire either will do!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2013, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by mindbender ->
when you get fedup with all that nothing try the chaos theory that is even more fun - over to Bruce or Spitfire either will do!
Wondered when this thread would get around to the chaos theory I am sure you will have a contribution Mindbender. I'll just bide my time and let the men have an airing.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2013, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
He'll probably be the next on the celebrity "hit list", weirdo. That bird was a bit perverted!

Twizzle darlin' - Rod Hull is already deceased - he fell off the roof of his house while trying to 'fix' his television aerial some few years ago.
mindbender
mindbender is male 

18-05-2013, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Wondered when this thread would get around to the chaos theory I am sure you will have a contribution Mindbender. I'll just bide my time and let the men have an airing.
lol - there's enough 'chaos' on here already without contributing more!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2013, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Twizzle darlin' - Rod Hull is already deceased - he fell off the roof of his house while trying to 'fix' his television aerial some few years ago.
Yea - but 'Emu' .... still going strong

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top