Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:58 PM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Hey Geoff, how'd you get on at the hospital?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
How did you get on UJ at hospital ....

Pats darlin' - was going to put it on thread I started, but since you've asked I can respond here. Saw surgeon, he completed forms for me to have yet more blood tests (he's looking to see if chromium is present in blood stream) and he's also completed a form for me to have an MRI scan, that will take some weeks. When all that is done I then have to make another appointment to see him and find out if replacement is necessary. At this point, (sods law) pain in hip has subsided in the past few days, but then that may be because I haven't hardly moved from my armchair since before last weekend.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 05:05 PM

I hadn't noticed Pat's post too, but thanks for the answer Geoff. Good luck.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2013, 05:10 PM

Janela - you and Joe posted at same time, so he missed your post ......
Joe, shame you have to wait yet further, but thats the process .....
In the meantime, pace yerself - you know by now how to go about things - hope things calm down for you .....
I know the heat has bothered you same here, thank goodness, last 2 days have been more tolerable ....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top