Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 05:51 PM

Re: Narcissistic Personality Disorder

My heart bleeds for you Robert, must have been a terrible ordeal to have to go through.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
JEM,
I can relate to that unfortunate girl for I too was devastatingly good looking as a young man. It didnt help me one scrap. All the other blokes hated me. Girls would crowd around me poking and pinching & grabbing me. No one took me seriously & it was a living hell. I wouldnt wish good looks on anyone.
Well at least you've come thru it all unscathed RJ .....
You're 'still' a good looking fella BTW
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2013, 06:30 PM

Bags - you do right, if shes not on time - move on, the only way she'll learn ......
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

12-10-2013, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
JEM,
I can relate to that unfortunate girl for I too was devastatingly good looking as a young man. It didnt help me one scrap. All the other blokes hated me. Girls would crowd around me poking and pinching & grabbing me. No one took me seriously & it was a living hell. I wouldnt wish good looks on anyone.
Mate you have more tickets on you than a 60's Pakistani bus conductor!
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

12-10-2013, 05:21 AM

I shared a house years ago in Sydney NSW with a preening posing nancy boy,he used to pick up a lot of women,but we got rid of him when we couldent get in the bathroom,he was a bloody nightmare,shallowest person i have ever met,totally hollow inside,he will be in his 60's now and probably single too,he left a lot of damaged girls behind,hope he got a good flogging,nasty bit of work,narccissm at its worst!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by billsteamshovel ->
I shared a house years ago in Sydney NSW with a preening posing nancy boy,he used to pick up a lot of women,but we got rid of him when we couldent get in the bathroom,he was a bloody nightmare,shallowest person i have ever met,totally hollow inside,he will be in his 60's now and probably single too,he left a lot of damaged girls behind,hope he got a good flogging,nasty bit of work,narccissm at its worst!
Maybe so Billy Boy, but I bet many Female egos were well fed along the way.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

12-10-2013, 10:15 AM

Don't know about that,it wasen't their ego's he was feeding! lol..hahaha
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 01:27 PM

I know the type Billy, "I love me, I love me, I'm mad about myself"
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 03:33 PM

Mate you have more tickets on you than a 60's Pakistani bus conductor!
I'm afraid thay this POM doesnt understand what you mean by tickets? (more of)
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2013, 05:04 PM

Billsteamshovel you're right! I found a website that describes the guy I know to a tee. www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/traits.html

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top