Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Re: Sexisum

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
OP = Opening post .....
THank you Patsy.

How did you change your name from PAtsCG to Patsy. I preferred PatsCG, but I understand your reasons for changing.

I would like to change my name to RJ.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 05:23 PM

I prefer Pats too - never mind tho' .....
Asked Azz to change it for me RJ ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:37 PM

Seems to me there's an awful lot of BTW's, OMG's, OP's, FM's, and all the rest of it going on, not just here mind you, it bamboozles me as a fairly newcomer to the computer. Is it to save time, or worse again, computer oneupmanship, could even be laziness, never mind if you can't beat 'em join 'em IMO, and SIWGTHOI, maybe it's caused by UTTM, WWIEE? but WAITS.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:38 PM

Takes me a while to figure .... get there eventually - not too much of it on here tho' - just as well .....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Seems to me there's an awful lot of BTW's, OMG's, OP's, FM's, and all the rest of it going on, not just here mind you, it bamboozles me as a fairly newcomer to the computer. Is it to save time, or worse again, computer oneupmanship, could even be laziness, never mind if you can't beat 'em join 'em IMO, and SIWGTHOI, maybe it's caused by UTTM, WWIEE? but WAITS.
Just saves time typing the whole thing out - nobody bats an eyelid if someone types 'etc' or 'ok' which are, after all, an abbreviation as well.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-10-2013, 07:45 PM

Depends what it is Kal - dont get any of Jems examples
Dread to think what I'll come up with - working those out
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:49 PM

Other than By The Way, Oh My God, Opening Post, Forum Member and In My Opinion, I have no idea Patsy - think he just hit random keys
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:49 PM

I like Patsy, it reminds me of my first dolly, I called her Patsy, she was all soft plastic with a moulded vest and pants, socks & shoes. I did give her a make-over with a biro though!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

30-10-2013, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I like Patsy, it reminds me of my first dolly, I called her Patsy, she was all soft plastic with a moulded vest and pants, socks & shoes. I did give her a make-over with a biro though!
Thanks Twiz
I'm soft - but nothing plastic bout me
You didn't put a beard on her did you !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2013, 07:54 PM

Can anyone make them up or is there an official at google or facebook who oversees them and makes a ruling on them?, I could enjoy making them up all day. But there has to be a limit or we'd all go mad.

Here are the explanations for mine.

SIWGTHOI = Soon I Will Get The Hang Of It.
UTTM = Using Text Too Much.
WWIEE = Where Will It Ever End.
WAITS = Who Am I To Say.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top