Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2013, 09:23 PM

Re: Selling off

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Did read that £45 BILLION is owed.

A lot of students have moved overseas and are earning good money but not paying back their loans.
I think it is something like that amount Sue. I wonder if the Government even keep track of the students who move abroad to work. Presumably they pay the taxes of the country that they go to. Would there be any way of establishing what they are earning abroad anyway. I don't think the British government knew what our income earned was when we worked abroad.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2013, 10:54 AM

Re: Selling off

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Did read that £45 BILLION is owed.

A lot of students have moved overseas and are earning good money but not paying back their loans.
Didn't one of the governments, many years ago, try to address this problem by putting a restriction on new graduates from leaving Britian to work abroad so that Britain at least benefited from paying for student courses?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top