Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 10:40 AM

Re: Britains Got Talent

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Weren't those people dancing in the total blackness weird? It was certainly very different to the usual run-of-the-mill acts anyway.
I thought this was the best act on the night.

I was so shocked when I saw the "granny" being thrown around by her partner. I may be a prude but please stop doing this. But having said that good on her.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2014, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I thought this was the best act on the night.

I was so shocked when I saw the "granny" being thrown around by her partner. I may be a prude but please stop doing this. But having said that good on her.
I have to agree on both counts, watching her made me just feel so uncomfortable . A younger woman might have seemed a little risqué, she simply bordered on the obscene especially with such a young partner. Somehow cannot see the people who organise the 'Royal Command' agreeing to present this act to the Queen. Why oh why did Amanda waste her golden buzzer on her?

As for the Ukrainians, they just blew me away with the combination of technical ability and dance.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 08:40 PM

This could be a half decent programme if David Walliams didn't think it was all about him. He spoilt the programme for me tonight.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
This could be a half decent programme if David Walliams didn't think it was all about him. He spoilt the programme for me tonight.
I thought the same Alan, he was being silly and spoilt the programme for me as well.

That elderley lady dancing that was on last week had previously been on "This Morning" and "Alan Titchfield" show dancing the same act so she was quite well known anyway before she was on BGT.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2014, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->

DW is always a bit of a loose cannon I think, but I agree he over stepped the mark tonight. I bet the other judges had something to say to him behind the scenes.
I do quite like DW normally, but he was acting just like a bored schoolboy tonight.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2014, 12:44 AM

I think it's all a fix, they're in it together
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 12:29 PM

Well so far we have had two judges use their Golden Buzzer to select, in my opinion at least, totally useless acts. If the other two follow the trend it will at least mean that, hopefully, it will be easy to predict who will be the first four thrown off. This of course presupposes that the UK does not copy European audiences and keep that old biddy in. Boy did she give me the willies!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
DW is always a bit of a loose cannon I think, but I agree he over stepped the mark tonight. I bet the other judges had something to say to him behind the scenes.
I do quite like DW normally, but he was acting just like a bored schoolboy tonight.
I normally like DW too but think he took things too far on Saturday night.
By using the gold button in a frivolous way judges may be denying a better act the chance of a place.

Also the judges should not be allowed to press each others buttons. It is all turning into a bit of a farce.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I think it's all a fix, they're in it together
Course it is - I used to mute the judges and just watch the acts, but the camera is on the judges more than the acts, so don't bother with it
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I normally like DW too but think he took things too far on Saturday night.
By using the gold button in a frivolous way judges may be denying a better act the chance of a place.

Also the judges should not be allowed to press each others buttons. It is all turning into a bit of a farce.

Yes, I agree with that Meg.
Mind you, I don't suppose they are supposed to press each other's buttons, but it turned into a bit of a free for all last week didn't it.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top