Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2014, 10:27 AM

Re: Are You A Dreamer Either Daytime or Nightime?

I like to daydream when I am sat quietly in the garden first thing in the morning or last thing at night when no one else is around. Or when I am at the seaside I find the water peaceful.

As far as dreams I have started having quite a few but I put it down to the tablets that I am on, sometimes I remember them and other times I don't.

Sometimes I wake up singing which I find funny and it starts me wonder why I would sing a particular song.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2014, 12:38 PM

Re: Are You A Dreamer Either Daytime or Nightime?

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I like to daydream when I am sat quietly in the garden first thing in the morning or last thing at night when no one else is around. Or when I am at the seaside I find the water peaceful.

As far as dreams I have started having quite a few but I put it down to the tablets that I am on, sometimes I remember them and other times I don't.

Sometimes I wake up singing which I find funny and it starts me wonder why I would sing a particular song.
Hi Shirley, everything you said applies to me as well!

And as far as the last part goes regarding a song, me too. My husband does it too as well, we call it our inner radio. A song will be going on & on in our heads at times & we wonder why. Then realizing there's something going on in real life that's subconsciously making the song play. Of course it's the words that apply to whatever situation is happening. Funny

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top