Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 10:42 AM

Re: Getting Your Nose or Boobs Bobbed

If you needed proof of the damaging effects of plastic surgery I would refer you to

Joan Rivers, Mickey O Rourke, Barry Manilowe & the late Liberace.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
If you needed proof of the damaging effects of plastic surgery I would refer you to

Oooooo yea
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->

Mickey O'Rourke really turned out the worst for it, why can't the men be 'comfortable' in their faces like Sid James was, as me granny used to say "He has a face like a bucket of tripe"
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 11:15 AM

I wouldn't bother with my face I quite like wrinkles I earned every one of them and luckily they are mostly from laughing and smiling.
However if I could afford it I might have some skin removed where I lost so much weight it will never go away and it would be nice to not have so much of it.

My cousin had her nose done and I must say it was an improvement she had sadly inherited my granddad's side of the families noses and where he could carry it off a small pretty lady really looked odd with the beak she had. Another family member had breast reduction and that changed his life for the better.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 11:36 AM

Donatella Versace is one of the worst example of cosmetic surgery calamities I've seen.....think I'll accept what nature throws at me. I may not like all of it but who does?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I wouldn't bother with my face I quite like wrinkles I earned every one of them and luckily they are mostly from laughing and smiling.
However if I could afford it I might have some skin removed where I lost so much weight it will never go away and it would be nice to not have so much of it.

My cousin had her nose done and I must say it was an improvement she had sadly inherited my granddad's side of the families noses and where he could carry it off a small pretty lady really looked odd with the beak she had. Another family member had breast reduction and that changed his life for the better.
Nowt wrong with that Julie, all worthy causes
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

28-05-2014, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Donatella Versace is one of the worst example of cosmetic surgery calamities I've seen.....think I'll accept what nature throws at me. I may not like all of it but who does?
We may get a tata and cabbage surgeon ! Like us!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
So I guess if you can't afford the later additional treatment you could be in a mess.
Eeeewww, I didn't know that, not that I'd consider it anyway. When I was a teen I fretted so much about myself, I actually wrote to a couple of doctors, lol. My mom thought I was nuts
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 01:01 PM

If you would have asked me 20 years ago, I would have said "In a heartbeat"!! But I didn't have the money to do it.. NOW.. I have the money.. but now I don't have the desire to undergo a procedure for cosmetic reasons. I'm much more comfortable in my skin now... wrinkles and all.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2014, 04:30 PM

There are some monsters out there who looked OK before they attempted
to look younger or different. Ones you have mentioned do look terrible
now. My big celeb would be Michael Jackson. What he did to that lovely
nose he originally had was ridiculous especially when it was falling off.
My goodness who wants that to happen.
Only thing I would pay for would be my teeth to look a bit whiter as they
are growing dingy with age and drinking tea. Otherwise everyone has to accept me and my looks.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top