Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 12:13 AM

Re: Aromas that disappoint, and those that fulfill

I used to wear Tabu perfume at work, it drove the postman wild every morning, got him off to a good start
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I used to wear Tabu perfume at work, it drove the postman wild every morning, got him off to a good start
Ah that's nice to make someones day - how thoughtful
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That's what I just said didn't I Nom? Love the smell of roast dinners, and newly made hay . . . . .
You seem to have a problem with me, i was simply pointing out to the OP her original post included the option to put forward those aromas that fulfill, she seemed to think the thread went off topic, but in my opinion it did not.It was not directed at you.

Indeed i removed my content as she was feeling it was a deviation from what she wanted.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 10:39 AM

I think its because you posted the quote at post 8 directly under Mups post .......That's where the confusion came in, I would say ....
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I think its because you posted the quote at post 8 directly under Mups post .......That's where the confusion came in, I would say ....
I did not quote Mups nor disagree with her post. Im sure she is capable of answering herself if she wants too.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

04-06-2014, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I did not quote Mups nor disagree with her post. Im sure she is capable of answering herself if she wants too.
Yes Nom - thanks for that, its something Mups and I do, if one isn't around, sorry my post offended, did not mean too .....
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
All sorts of 'nasties' in petrol, not least BENZINE - which is a carcogenic.
Really? I knew it was in cigarettes but not fuel. It makes you wonder how bad for you exhaust fumes are if the fuel burned contains those chemicals.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
You seem to have a problem with me, i was simply pointing out to the OP her original post included the option to put forward those aromas that fulfill, she seemed to think the thread went off topic, but in my opinion it did not.It was not directed at you.

Indeed i removed my content as she was feeling it was a deviation from what she wanted.

I think perhaps you are being a bit over-sensitive Nom. I have no problem with you whatsoever, but neither do I think my reply was offensive either. I thought you were having a go at me because you replied directly under my post and emphasised it in bold print, so if it wasn't intended to pull me up, I misunderstood and apologise if I upset you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2014, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->

Spot on Patsy, thankyou, that's exactly what did happen.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2014, 01:02 AM

Right folks calm down. I think quite probably the fault is mine, I thought that the content of my original post would have made it clear that the smells etc I was referring to were associated with food and drink. Hence it being about coffee, oranges, etc. then people then started posting about grass and hay and perfumes and I commented that we had wandered off topic, which as far as my original intention is concerned, we did. I apologise if that intention was not made clear.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top