Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 09:19 PM

Re: Oh how embarrassing!

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Not an embarrassing tale of woe, but a tale of wee & woe.

In the year after our marriage, my brother and me took our brides on a tour of the west country in a dormobile.

We parked up in a dark deserted track, happily there was a pub nearby. We drank pints & pints of the local scrumpy
& had to get up several times during the night. Very inconvenient because our bunks were in the extended roof part.
In the morning we looked out of the window & were horrified to note that we were on the edge of a huge cliff & when we pee'd were only feet away from falling to our certain death.

Gives a whole new meaning to the expression
"Dying for a pee"
Really funny
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Re: Oh how embarrassing!

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I've been stood at the gent's urinal when I've been abroad when a load of women waltzed in to use the cubicles........when the queue at the ladies' has been too long. Nobody (except me) seemed to mind.
Done that!
When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!
But we usually had a fella go in first and tell us when it was empty, and then stand guard outside.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top