Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 08:16 PM

Re: My current pussycat friends

Hi Rachel,

Coco is a young Lady. Her breed, a Pedigree, Ragdoll. These cats were originally from Canada a Lady called Anne mixed a Burmese and a Siamese together and made a Ragdoll. In the summer months like now her fur is only 3-4" long but in the winter her fur is 8" long. The Ragdoll is name after the Ragdoll Dolly because when you pick her up, they go all limp and floppy. Coco is now 10 years old but acts like she is 6 months.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 08:22 PM

This is Coco with her long fur.

Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 08:29 PM

Beautiful cats. I used to be terrified from cats, strange thing is I'm a huge animal lover, but was always scared from cats? Anyway, my partner had three cats. Beth, 19 years old, three legs, ragamuffin cat Baxter, 18, getting frailer, but still a wee besom at times! Bert, 6 years old and a mischievous wee monkey. Beth has now died, but through her and the other two I've grown to love cats. My friends are gobsmacked. I do truly love them and can sit and watch them for hours on end. I'd actually consider having a cat now.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

26-07-2014, 08:46 PM

Hi Alice,

Coco is a very friendly cat, who just loves being with you all the time, she will just follow you from room to room, lay down next to you on the Sofa, rest her head and legs on your arm, kiss you. What More do you want?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 09:16 PM

Oooo Coco ... many purrrs to you you sound wonderful

I've seen Ragdolls on the TV but assume they come in all different colours ?

So pleased for you, Alice, that you've overcome your fear
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

27-07-2014, 10:12 AM

Hi Rachel,

Ragdolls do come in I think four different colours, Coco is the most common on, which is a Seal Pointed, and she cost £400, that was 10 years ago. The most expensive ones were called 'Reds', they were white but with Pink Ears and a Pink fluffy tail.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 10:33 AM

Wow that's a lot of dosh.

My British Lilac cost a mere £300 but British Shorthairs have def come down in price since our first British Blue (1980)
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 10:56 AM

Coco is absolutely lovely. I showed a pedigree Birman seal point tom.He did very well. Not dissimilar to Coco but of course with the classical white mittens. I bought 3 pedigree British Short Hairs last year. They Were £550 each. You can buy them hundreds cheaper but all the Daddies are Grand champions , which makes a price difference.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

28-07-2014, 07:26 AM

Yes I have met both Mum and Dad of Coco's. There were six kittens and Coco was the only girl, but she came out quite small against her brothers. I do have Coco's Family Tree as well.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2014, 08:40 AM

Soooo cute..Rachel

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top