Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 11:57 PM

Re: It's very quiet in here tonight

It's quiet cos everyone is knackered from battling around the shops
It's total madness... you'd think WW3 had broken out.

Right guys ... you have two days to rest up and get your second wind.... I've seen four adverts on the TV tonight for the sales...

on your marks.... they start 9am Boxing Day

sorry if that just made you groan
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It's quiet cos everyone is knackered from battling around the shops
It's total madness... you'd think WW3 had broken out.

Right guys ... you have two days to rest up and get your second wind.... I've seen four adverts on the TV tonight for the sales...

on your marks.... they start 9am Boxing Day

sorry if that just made you groan
Groan? Not at all. I'm off as soon as they open, to get Ms Funky a new electric drill
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 12:05 AM

Bleedin typical aint it, . . I start a thread saying everyone's missing then youse all come on-line.

God it freezing tonight, last time I looked it was -5, . . the dogs loved the snow today BTW, . . I let Caesar off lead and he went crazy in the trees, came back covered in snow and pine needles.
I had a pair of rigger boots on, first time I've wore them, jeez they're heavy in the snow.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top